Siddha Mangala stotram

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by nanrajkumar, Apr 23, 2010.

1. gknrajan

gknrajan New IL'ite

Dear Mam Saras123,

I´m Rajan from Chennai currently living in Southamerica, I´m not sure this website is only for women if so I´m so sorry please don´t take it as offence. Actually I feel so happy to find this site and your postings.

Only after I go through your messages I knew Lord Dattereya. I read your articles respecting to Siddha mangala stotra
    behalf of my wife since my wife is foreigner despite she use to vist temples with me and chant few prayers. She feels bit tough in pronouncing the prayer so I would like to read for my family.

Please can you brief me I can directly start chant this (Siddha mangala stotra ) for 40 days or do I need to recite the prayers like Gayathri mantra for Swamy Dattereya or Shripad Shrivallabha swamy prayers etc. Any auspicious day to start with and offering some fruits is quite enough?

I trust through Lord Dattereya and this powerful prayer I will conclude my goals.

I appreacite your reply. I've to apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks & Regards,
    Rajan.

2. gknrajan

gknrajan New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I am Rajan from chennai right now living in South America I have recently enrolled in this site and read lot of posts relevant to prayers etc. so happy to see every one investing time in trying to help others.

I read posts related to this Siddha Mangala Stothram. The post says 40 days and 11 times per day we must recite and earlier doing that we must do the sanklapam.

Please could someone help me in briefing ,what is Sankalpam how to perform that and which auspicious day I have to begin with Siddha Mangala stothram prayer and also the country now I am living its bit tough to offer the annadanam because of the law. So what if I can offer some money to temple.

I really appreciate all your advice ,suggestions and feedbacks.

Regards,
    Rajan

dasikajl likes this.
  3. gknrajan

gknrajan New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I am Rajan from chennai right now living in South America I have recently enrolled in this site and read lot of posts relevant to prayers etc. so happy to see every one investing time in trying to help others.

I read posts related to this Siddha Mangala Stothram. The post says 40 days and 11 times per day we must recite and earlier doing that we must do the sanklapam.

Please could someone help me in briefing ,what is Sankalpam how to perform that and which auspicious day I have to begin with Siddha Mangala stothram prayer and also the country now I am living its bit tough to offer the annadanam because of the law. So what if I can offer some money to temple.

I really appreciate all your advice ,suggestions and feedbacks.

Regards,
    Rajan

4. lalithanivas

lalithanivas Gold IL'ite

Sankalpam is nothing but the purpose for which you are doing this parayana.You can put photo of lord Sripada, put flowers light diya and Start your pooja by praying to Lord Ganesha that you should complete the 40 days pooja with out any obstacles.Then say your problems to Sripada swamy and what you need.Chant the Siddha mangala Stotra 11 times and finish with arthi and naivedyam.

You can start the pooja either on Thursday or from Chitta nakshatra day as it is the birth star of lord Sripada.If not possible you can start other days also,nothing to worry.On the last day you can donate money for near by Saibaba temple or Datta temple if they provide Annadanam.We can donate money for minimum 11 members for annadanam.If you don't have any temples nearby just send money to SRIPADA SRIVALLABHA MAHASAMSTHANAM(PITHAPURAM). Pls google and check the temple website where you can find all the details of pooja services including annadanam.You can send the amount accordingly and can e-mail them on which day you prefer the annadanam to be done.

dasikajl and gknrajan like this.
  5. sripada

sripada New IL'ite

Hi everyone I am new to this forum. This is Tripura. I am a devotee of Sri pada Sri VALLABHA swamy. But I don't know how to do puja to swamy daily at home. I want puja procedure. And also I don't have swamy photograph. How can I get it? Please help me......
    Thank you
    Sri pada rajam saranam prapardhye

6. sripada

sripada New IL'ite

Hi everyone I am new to this forum. This is Tripura. I am a devotee of Sri pada Sri VALLABHA swamy. But I don't know how to do puja to swamy daily at home. I want puja procedure. And also I don't have swamy photograph. How can I get it? Please help me......
    Thank you

7. lalithanivas

lalithanivas Gold IL'ite

Hi,

You can do the pooja like how you do to other Gods.Daily chant Siddha mangala stotra.If you don't have the photograph you can google and take a printout or else you can do pooja to either Saibaba or Lord Dattatreya photo.

gknrajan likes this.
  8. sripada

sripada New IL'ite

Thank u Lalithaji for giving useful information. Tq so much.

9. sripada

sripada New IL'ite

Hi, one more request to dear frnds, pls help me.
    How many times have to read sidda mangala stotram of swamy for having child. Pls, I have no children till now, because of that I am facing many problems from my family. So pls help me.

10. sripada

sripada New IL'ite

Hi
    Sarasji, this is Tripura. I am new to IL. First of all I am very much thankful to you for giving total info about our guru Sri pada swamy. I am a devotee of Sri pada swamy. U r doing a great help to the devotees. I have a doubt and a request pls help me. How many times have to read sidda mangala stotram for having children. I have no children till now. And also pls tell me how to prepare halwa for swamy.