Any Indian teachers in Saudi Schools

Discussion in 'Indians in Riyadh Province' started by Yrubina, Jun 13, 2008.

1. Yrubina

Yrubina New IL'ite

Hi people,
    Its more than a year since i am in Riyadh and i have not got a job for myself. In fact, i was looking for a part time job where i can come home early & complete my daily chores also. So someone suggested a teacher's job or a job in a school(administration department) would be perfect for me. Not that its part time, but will start early and finish early, so i could be back home early. I was a practising advocate in India, but our law degree does not work in Saudi, so its better i do something than sitting at home. But I have no clue about the schools here. So if anyone is teaching in Riyadh, then please help me to find a good job.
    Thank you,
    Yasmin!!

2. alike

alike New IL'ite

Yes Yrubina
    You can apply to DPS School in Riyadh which start early and finish early . so you can do something at homer too . where you stay the school is very near to Malaz
    Good Luck

3. rumanahasan23

rumanahasan23 New IL'ite

hi rubina...ive been a teacher for 3yrs in riyadh but now im off my job coz i got married.........
    as i ve seen administrative job timins are the same of a teachers timings....in my schools.....
    the best thing for u will b launguge classes.....
    i know sumbody whom im not in contact wid right now......she worked in an institute of english language n she used to go for i guess 3 to 4 hours n 4 days a week.......
    im plannin to do the same if interested lemme know honey......
    tc bubyee

4. azraa

azraa Silver IL'ite

hi yasmin,

If u r living in olaya then DETLA INTL. SCHOOL behind AL MOOSA CENTER will be very near to u.

It is run by a saudi, has an American Curriculam and the pay is also good.
    it has mostly arab kids but the teachers r mostly indian, pakistanis and arabs.

this is a very good time to apply as they will be hiring teachers at this time of the year and the new session will begin in the first week of october.

hope this will help u!:)

5. Yrubina

Yrubina New IL'ite

:hiyaThank you 'alike' & azraa for ur help. I stay about 15 minutes drive from olaya. so i think i should try the delta int. school. do they have a website or should I go directly. Do you know any1 from this school. Its easier to approach then.:thumbsup

Yasmin.:)

6. azraa

azraa Silver IL'ite

hi yasmin,

u can go and apply directly because it's been 2 years since i left the job and not been in touch with anyone from there.

u can go there directly and apply, but mind u-- job in this school is very hectic and the timings also.

azra

7. neha186

neha186 New IL'ite

hi neha help me anyone for me doing anything til this eid i want to puttt mehndi with very cheap rate n price......

8. parveen

parveen New IL'ite

hello,can you plz detail me about delta international school,riyadh.also reviews about other schools also.thank you.waiting for your reply.

9. sandhyavignesh

sandhyavignesh New IL'ite

hello parveen,
    am also planning to work as a teacher. am in olaya. i shall update u with my job search progress and kindly u also do so. all the best . take care

10. parveen

parveen New IL'ite

hai,how are you? where are you working now?