Flower -70. “Om Shri Sai Prema Moorthaye Namaha.”

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by suryakala, Jun 27, 2013.

1. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Shri Shirdi Sai Baba Ashtotra Sada Namavali.

Flower -70. “Om Shri Sai Prema Moorthaye Namaha.”

Ashtotram is (praise) offering our prayers to the Divine, through"OM", and the attributes of the Divine.

There are 108 attributes of Sai Baba in Ashtotra Sada Namavali. Each one is an everlasting flower of divine fragrance.

Flower-70: “Om Shri Sai Prema Moorthaye Namaha”.

Meaning: Humble salutation to Him who is the embodiment of pure love.. (ShirdiSai Trust).

Reflections:

Love is a beautiful state of mind in which one experiences bliss and fulfilment. When this state is not disturbed by any other thoughts or feelings, it is in its pure and true form. We call it a true love. The moment the love is based on expectation, specific likes or desires, return or any other reason the love cannot give the feeling of total bliss or fulfilment. Because other thoughts and feelings of anxiety, desire, expectation, standard, disappointments, and conditions come into play and disturb the total bliss.Those who identify themselves to a cause selflessly without any expectation can enjoy this love in a limited way. To some extent we can see this love in Mahatma’s love for the nation, Mother Teresa’s love for the poor and any other selfless servant of the society. A Mother who cares for the new born child enjoys this limited bliss. A devotee devoted to Brahmam his God or Guru can experience this love and bliss as long as he loves without any expectation whether it is spiritual or material return.

But this selfless love has its limitation, as it has some objective and we human beings have physical limitations, but unlimited mind. The one who has love without any physical or mental limitation, without any possibility of any return is having unlimited love for His entire creation including His devotees is always in limitless bliss. It is just Love. The Brahmam, God or Guru who do not have any need any requirement any expectation, enjoys this state and love the creation. There is no reason for this love. They, themselves are or the form of love. The only way our Self can be in this state of bliss is to recognise this form and identify itself with that form. This is one of the reason many devotees see and call their Guru as their Mother. Probably mother is the closest possible and visible form of pure love which is Brahmam ,God or Guru.

Once, Mrs. Tarkhad was staying in a certain house at Shirdi. At noon meals were ready and being served, when a hungry dog turned up there, and began to bark, Mrs. Tarkhad got up at once and threw a piece of bread which the dog gulped with great relish. In the afternoon, when she went to the Masjid, and sat at some distance, Sai Baba said to her,” Mother, you have fed Me sumptuously, My famished Pranas (life –forces) have been satisfied. Ever act like this, and this will stand you in good stead.Sitting in this Masjid I shall never, never speak untruth. Take pity on Me like this! First give bread to the hungry and then, eat yourself. Note this well,”she could not understand at first the meaning of what Baba said. So, she replied,”Baba , how could I feed you? I am myself dependent on others and take my food from them on payment!”. Then, Baba replied,” Eating that lovely bread I am heartedly contended and I am still belching. The dog, which you saw before meals and to which you gave the piece of bread, is one with Me. I am roaming in their forms. He, who sees Me in all these creatures, is My beloved. So, abandon the sense of duality and distinction , and serve Me as you did today.” Drinking these nectar-like words she was moved, her eyes were brimmed with tears, her throat was choked and her joy knew no bounds. ( Shri Sai Satcharita- Ch: IX).

Sitting at Masjid he felt being fed and care for when a poor devotee fed a hungry dog at her home. A feeling that can be felt only out of universal love, only by the One who is embodiment of pure love. He is Prema Moorthaye.

2. rekhachennai

rekhachennai Senior IL'ite

Om Shri Sai Prema Moorthaye Namaha.

Baba, bless us always

3. bhuvisrini

bhuvisrini Gold IL'ite

Dear Sister,
    Happy to read Sai Astotra Namavali. Thanks for sharing with us.
    Om Shri Sai Prema Moorthaye Namaha

4. saibaba171819

saibaba171819 Silver IL'ite

Dear Suryakala sister

Thks for this beautiful flower.
    1) om shri sai prema moorthaye namaha
    2) om shri sai prema moorthaye namaha
    3) Om shri sai prema moorthaye namaha
    4) Om shri sai prema moorthaye namaha
    5) Om shri sai prema moorthaye namaha
    6) Om shri sai prema moorhtaye namaha
    7) Om shri sai prema moorthaye namaha
    8) om shri sai prema moorhtaye namaha
    9) Om shri sai prema morrthaye namaha
    10) Om shri sai prema moorthaye namaha
    11) Om shri sai prema morrthaye namaha

Om sairam
    REKHA MENON

5. SARASVADIVU

SARASVADIVU Silver IL'ite

Sairam Suryakala,

Beautiful and service-oriented are your blogs!!!

'''om shri sai prema moorthaye namaha'''!

Warm regards,
    Saras..

6. suryakala

Dear Rekhachennai,

Thanks for joining me in offering the Flower-70- Om Shri Sai Prema Moorthaye Namaha to Baba this week also.

May Sai Baba bless you, your family and fulfil all your wishes soon.

7. suryakala

Dear Bhuvisrini Sister,

Thanks for joining me in offering the Flower- 70- Om Shri Sai Prema Moorthaye Namaha to Baba this week also.

May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

8. suryakala

Dear Rekha Menon,

Thanks for joining me in offering the Flower-70- Om Shri Sai Prema Moorthaye Namaha to Baba this week also.

May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

9. suryakala

Dear SarasVadivu,

Thanks for joining me in offering the Flower-70- Om Shri Sai Prema Moorthaye Namaha to Baba this week.

Baba is so kind that He gives me the opportunity of sharing this Flower with you and other Sisters in IL.

Thanks for your kind words of appreciation.

May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

10. bhuvisrini

bhuvisrini Gold IL'ite

:bowdownThank you sister for your prayers