1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Replace I into WE

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Ramvenks, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Ramvenks

Ramvenks New IL'ite

Ramvenks
    Replace I into WE

When I is changed to WE Illness become Wellness. Ill beingbecomes Wellbeing !

We will really start experiencing happiness and peace.

Ofcourse ‘We’ does not mean our family and friends butit is the society at large. It is Vasudevasya Kudumbam meaning the wholeuniverse as Lord Krishna’s.

Even in Upanishads it is prescribed that every man is bornwith three debts viz.

DEVA NRINAM- Debt or obligation towards Devas which is fulfilled by doing Homams Agnihotram etc.

PITRU NRINAM – Debt or obligation towards our forefathers which is fulfilled by doing Srardha,Dharpana etc.

Manushya Nrinam-Debt or obligation towards society and fellow humans which is done by participating social service deeds like digging community wells, poor feedings etc.

Our scriptures suggest a much more easier Social Service.

Guess what ? Just add a line in our prayers :

“SARVE JANAHA SUKHINO BHAVANTHU- Let The wholeworld be HAPPY

This is probably an easiest way of Service.

But how many times do we remember to do this.

Our list of wants which we bring forth to God is numerous daily increasing- but how many times we think of happiness of Society and the people suffering and pray for that.

It is always the thought of I and Mine.

Restricting ourselves to this never makes us happy and satisfied as we always want more.

But once we start thinking in terms of WE –the society- bring us peace

Let us try to replace I into We and feel Well and never Ill

Ramaa

2. LakshmiKMBhat

LakshmiKMBhat Gold IL'ite

Very true, I always means only ourselves, but when we do something a lot of people are involved, directly or indirectly, so it is always so much more better if we use the word 'we'. Thank you,
    Lakshmi Bhat

3. Ramvenks

Ramvenks New IL'ite

:thankyou2: Dear Lakshmi Thank yoou for your comment
    ramaa