1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Glad!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by rgsrinivasan, Aug 9, 2012.

1. rgsrinivasan

rgsrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Thanks SowmyaRakesh. Happy to receive a first from you. -rgs

2. chitrajan

chitrajan Bronze IL'ite

All said and done there is no equal to the happiness when our children are appreciated by others. But do we strive to give that to our parents as children ourselves? That is a question to be pondered...........

Cheers,

Chitra

3. rgsrinivasan

Very good point Chitra. To be honest, our parents do not expect anything great from us. They take us as we are. And so their joy is so true and simple, if we are hailed. But some of us have the expectation and try to drill it to our kids. So, even if we win, we are robbed of the real joy. Nice feedback. Thanks for a first. -rgs

4. chaitrachaitu

chaitrachaitu Silver IL'ite

i agree with srinivasan,1st thank you for sharing your happy moments,coming to my point of view,regardless of what we recieve in returns from others,we should keep doing our good virtues to others.our life itself is a roller coaster with many up's and downs,sad and happy moments.But life still goes on,Its upto us we make or break it
    Regards
    Chaitra

5. rgsrinivasan

Thanks for your nice feedback Chaitra.
    Happy to receive a first from you and agreeing to my point of view. And you can address me as just 'rgs'. -rgs

6. kalpavriksham

kalpavriksham Gold IL'ite

There is no happiness equivalent to being good, being good, being good,........, no matter what others are to you!(my father and his father were classic eg. of this ).i am happy to be a part of them, being only a part of what they were!

rgs, boost/tea/coffee your spirits and get on with your cup of boost/tea/coffee.

with such profound writing, convert all your seconds into happiness.

happy life ahead!

7. rgsrinivasan

Thanks first for a lovely feedback Kalpavriksham. I feel that you are too modest too. From your writing, I see that you have a trace of humour too that blends nicely as always. Not sure if I am the first, but requesting you to write your experiences as well. And special thanks for that warm wishes. -rgs

8. kalpavriksham

kalpavriksham Gold IL'ite

a dear son should never thank his mother.and a dear mother will always wish excellent life for her son.
    so no thanks henceforth.
    love to the little one.
    best wishes.

9. rgsrinivasan

Thanks [Allow me this one time please] for your motherly affection Kalpavriksham madam. I am moved and elated to have such a support. -rgs