1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Weeks to Weight loss

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by shivachoubey, Jul 11, 2012.

1. shakthi54

shakthi54 New IL'ite

nice sharing..esply the last story.. actually i feel this blog is specially made for me. thank you so much!

2. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shakthi54,

Awww this is such a cute comment. I really loved it. I am so happy to know that you like my blog.

Lots of love to you babes.

regards

Shiva

3. madhurabashini

madhurabashini Senior IL'ite

wonderful writing!!! your way of writing surely will make each and everyone to have faith and to do extra effort to reach their goals...

4. shivachoubey

Dear Madhurabashini,

Thanks a ton for appreciating my writing style.

Lots of love to you.

regards

Shiva

5. luv

luv Silver IL'ite

Hello mam.."with every failure I got confused and I became sure of the fact that I will never lose weight." I used to think I am the only person who thinks like this..I have been doing more invasions than Mohd.Gajini to lose my weight..

The way you lost weight and set an example is simply superb...

Mam..please dont mind..I have a doubt..Were you doing these weight lose excercises and dieting when you conceived..

Some of my friends and relatives say that it is hard for me to conceive because I am fat..I really get scared and even cry when I am alone...I want have a baby..

I am now trying to lose weight with help of IL friends..M question is there anything like when you are doing excercises, running etc..we can not conceive because we are tiring ourselves a lot?

6. shivachoubey

Hi Luv

Thanks for your appreciation.

Honestly, has no one ever seen fat ladies conceiving?? The only reason why doctors advise to be in healthy weight range is to avoid pregnancy related complications. But being fat never ever means that it will be hard for you to conceive. SO don't be sad, before you know you will have a baby in your arms.

I was living my normal life (with exercise and diet and all) when I conceived but I stopped exercising as soon as I came to know that I was pregnant and I only started exercising (mostly walking on treadmill at low pace) in my second trimester.

Personally I never faced this problem but always remember that everyone is different. I was preparing for a vacation and wanted to be super toned, so was running and weight lifting at that time (i.e just 5 days before I discovered I was pregnant) . But in case you are doubtful, the best way is to take the middle path. 90% of weight loss is nutrition and your diet. Exercise alone does not do anything. So concentrate on your diet, and exercise moderately. If you are consistent with this small but efficient setup then in few months you will see great results.

Hope this helps.

regards

Shiva

7. luv

luv Silver IL'ite

Thanks a lot Shiva mam..I have read all the posts in your blog..They are soo.. motivating..I am promising myself that I will shed these extra kgs which I am carrying even if I dont want to...

Thanks a lot for starting this blog and motivating..Seriously, I am very happy to see your reply as I am feeling low and did not want to exercise today..but seeing your reply my mind shook me and told "see..see and learn."