1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Feng Shui

Discussion in 'Home Decoration & Improvement' started by ANK, Mar 6, 2008.

1. santoshini

santoshini Silver IL'ite

hi,

i'm also interested in fs,can u plz tell me something about the windchimes...
    as to where to hang them..windchimes of which metal are genuine...

2. rajalakshmi

rajalakshmi New IL'ite

Hi,

Can any one suggest, my son is 11 years old, he has an aversion to write, which is really bothering us.

He is very God fearing, now a days he talks very unusual. He says he wanted to be Saint.

Is there an method which I can do to improve his writing skills.

Thanks & Regards
    Lakshmi

3. rajalakshmi

rajalakshmi New IL'ite

Hi

Can any one suggest any method to improve his writing skills

Regards
    Lakshmi

4. ANK

ANK Bronze IL'ite

Hi!
    Sorry abt. the late reply! In fact it was quiet in here, so thought the questions have stopped trickling in! Just checked today, to find ur question!

Well, coming to wind chime - metal windchimes can be hung in the north, West, or North west. A 5 or 6 rod is the best. Wooden windchimes in the East, S/E and South.
    Any metal should be fine.

5. ANK

ANK Bronze IL'ite

Hi!
    Sorry, have'nt been checking this thread for sometime now, coz it was quiet in here!
    DO spruce up the N/E of ur house or his room to get him into anything creative, even writing. U should'nt worry much abt. him saying that he wants to be a saint etc. I have a 12 yr. old, and he changes what he wants to be, every other day! He also talks abt. saintly life, but its all in the passe. They are pre teens, and will be a confused lot, since hormones have started playing havoc with their bodies, so take it easy!

6. lifeisbeautiful

lifeisbeautiful New IL'ite

wow, i like FS too. Am a great fan of Lillian too. But am a bit confused abt flying star FS. Can we follow basic FS and not worry abt flying stars. Have tried to keep a bowl of water with blue stones & single glass tortoise in North side of living room to activate career luck, but career seems to be not doing good at all ( mine, that is, Dh doing fine). Any ideas? Thanks.

7. smileey

smileey New IL'ite

Do you like to know more about feng shui?
    [FONT=&quot]
    [FONT=&quot]For more details like feng shui products, ebooks and good tips about feng shui you can just visit this site [FONT=&quot]feng shui expert[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]feng shui practice can be used to fulfill the desire for confidence and respect. There are many various ways that these two emotions impact our experiences in this life and the quality of our existence[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]------------------

[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2009
  8. priyamuthu

priyamuthu Senior IL'ite

hi,
    i am here again with few more questions. sorry to bother u.
    first, my living room is in th enorth and in s/e is my dining hall. is that okay if i keep my bamboo plant in the dining area. next is my son has brought a beeta fish tank - 2 fishes each separated by a divider. i wanted to know where i shd keep this. i have placed a niagara falls picture on the north side of my living room with the water flowing out, but there is no door nearby.i have my kids room wall near that. after that only comes tha main entrance facing east. is that ok? i need to make my career better. pls help me
    Priya

9. chocolate

chocolate Platinum IL'ite

Hello,You may remember me from before. I did everything as you told me to. But my husband is yet to get a job and it so happened that he got close to getting jobs and in the last moment didnt work out.Am i missing something?

10. kushivenkatesh

kushivenkatesh New IL'ite

Hi

u r doing great job

Is there anything to improve wife & husband's health using FS ??

Kindly reply

Kushi:help