1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Accentuated Dreams…..

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by SARASVADIVU, Jan 23, 2012.

1. SARASVADIVU

SARASVADIVU Silver IL'ite

*An Influence..An Inspiration....An Indefatigable Bonding:TVIS!!!
    Well-that’s how I can term the ‘Rapport’ I share with the School that shaped and moulded me!!!
    Nay nay ‘tis not the ‘Alma-Mater’ that I passed out from – but the ‘One’ that’s been the ‘Alma-Mater’ for my students – to put it in simpler terms-the School I work in!!

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/pictures/Schools/52173__25655__School-Campus1.jpg
    *Every moment spent here is worth livin’ folks; Whether I chose TVIS or not-it chose me, a naivette in the field of academics and offered all that it had in it’s kitty..to shape me into a loving and lovable human-being..
    If I had to pen down a biography in the future the ‘bestest’ momentzz of my life {apart from my childhood days} would be highlighted as those days spent in here!!!!!

*Well well Saras all that’s fine; Now what are you tryin to tell us??
    -I can hear you’ll asking!
    Nothing jus’ felt like sharing ma feelings with you’ll..nothing more and nothing less!
    ‘Coz-I’m selfish-somebody told me the other day:’Hey! You know saras if you share your Happiness with your friends,it gets doubled-so this selfish soul for whom the love and the unfathomable Delight that has been bequeathed o’er me all of these 7 years……is perhaps craving for more :):)

*But lemme tell you dear friends-this School is an all-pervading force of my life and my ‘Soul-Nourisher’ ala my Goddess!
    A small tribute:
    •There was this silvery bubble that flitted through the air in the golden morning sunshine, 8 years ago!!
    http://pixdaus.com/pics/1244614995XERBcmp.jpg

As the bubble soared through the trees of a Flowery Garden, a gaggle of children gathered looking up at it in wonder!!

•The frail little bubble delicately skirted through the prickly thorns and rose higher up in the azure, blue sky.

•Over time, this bubble called had expanded into an ocean.

http://ilovebacteria.com/Images/bubble.jpg
    •Today many young fish are learning to swim and sustain them, tasting the global waters!
    Friends….that’s the Velammal International School for you..which has been an integral part & parcel of me!!

http://velammaltrust.com/Images/Silverlogo.jpg
    •Smt. Velammal, -our founder-chairman’s Mother -was the SPARK behind all her son’s Edifying Ventures!!

•Well..now this School TVIS I work in has Mr.M.V.M.Sasikumar at the helm of it’s affairzz-he too is ‘a chip off the old block’ and a born-to-win crusader!!

•May the family of the Founder-Chairman and his tribe always be bestowed with every kind of conceivable Joy and Success for eternity….

http://www.antya.com/antya/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/velammal-school.gif
    •With Prayers for more of Success in all the ventures of our Director Sir to keep Soarin’ High..
    Saras

2. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

I pray to the Almighty to listen to your prayers and Bless the school. I believe the management is already blessed by Him as He had sent people like you to teach in the school. I recently read a book "Nano Technology and the mind over matter" where the author disapproved the standard theory "opposite attracts each other" and prove that the like attracts the like. No wonder the school is successful because they have teachers like you.

Viswa

3. InnerBliss

InnerBliss Gold IL'ite

Lovely to read your thoughts Saras. May you always remain blessed.

Anuradha

4. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

I have seen no teacher being so attached to the school and bless her school with all her heart. You seem to be way different, Saras. My hope, wish and prayer is that your school, the great TVIS, should recognize your talents and more than that understand your love for the institution and treat you accordingly. May you always be blessed.
    love,
    sridhar

5. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hai Sweet kesari,

Good Evening Miss.

Teacher loved and being loved by the school is always a blessed one. Very well
    you have poured your thoughts whole heartedly and wished the school to reach
    the success peak always. All the best. May MA blessings with you ALWAYS.

6. SARASVADIVU

Dear Sir,
    The fact is that I've never seen TVIS as my work-place....but more as a part of my FAMILY:)
    Every single moment there lies etched in my heart as extremely cherish able momentzz!!
    Perhaps to be 'emotionally attached' to a work-place has it's own advantages and disadvantages as well-stil, for me TVIS was-is-will always be 'A Place close to ma Heart:bowdown

Well a midst your hectic pacy schedule to come and grace my page is really sweet of you sir!!
    And I should add that whenever you give an fb it sprinkles some fresh energy in to me-thanks for that, Sir!!

Regards & love,
    Saras..

7. SARASVADIVU

I pray to the Almighty to listen to your prayers and Bless the school. I believe the management is already blessed by Him as He had sent people like you to teach in the school. I recently read a book "Nano Technology and the mind over matter" where the author disapproved the standard theory "opposite attracts each other" and prove that the like attracts the like. No wonder the school is successful because they have teachers like you.

Viswa

Hello Sir,

>I pray to the Almighty to listen to your prayers and Bless the school. I believe the management is already blessed by Him as He had sent people like you to teach in the school.
    -Oh! my God-I really bow down to your kind words there!!!!

Thanks for making my day with such a beautiful comment!

Regards,
    Saras

8. SARASVADIVU

Dear Anu,

Your innocent and sweet wishes really melts me:bowdown
    Thanks for gracing my page!!!
    :cheers
    Saras

9. SARASVADIVU

Oh! so it's 'Kesari' this time:rotfl
    {anyways being on a diet at least let me quest my 'sweet-appetites' by going through all your fbs:):)
    'May MA blessings with you ALWAYS.'
    -Touched!
    love,
    Saras

10. sojourner

sojourner Silver IL'ite

I am wondering how you are doing.

Sojourner