1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Learn To Love - Episode 7

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Jan 12, 2012.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Oh, Anu you almost made me blush with your words of praise. Apart from my early days as a trainer today my daughter is a trainer. Whenever we meet we talk a lot about the obstacles to learning. I am really amazed how far the world has gone compared to my days as a primitive trainer. As a trainer I always talked about my experiences. I devised many of the games. But the exercise that is the key-stone of this story was devised by my friend and fellow-trainer Mr.Suresh Panjabi. If you are into training please read the next episode carefully. For me it has worked every time.
    thanks for coming in,
    sridhar

2. varalotti

Dear Sir,
    I have received the fb flower you have given as your blessings. I can't thank you enough for the same. The only lesson I have learnt in these 16 years of writing is that writing is mostly re-writing. If only you see the first draft of this episode and the final output you won't believe that the one came from the other. Rewriting is a duty we writers owe to our readers who give their valuable time to read our work.
    Thanks for the blessings once again, Sir.
    sridhar

3. varalotti

Oh, thanks, Leela. Many times we tend to move too close and that spoils any relationship. Even with our spouses we need to maintain a minimum distance if we want a healthy relationship that will last a lifetime.
    sridhar

4. varalotti

Thanks a lot, Suresh for the compliments. Will surely read your serial story.
    regards,
    sridhar

5. varalotti

Dear Lalitha,
    The idea of intermingling the verses of Gita is to tell the world that Gita is a practical epic, it's a self improvement classic or a Management text. But we have pushed Gita to our retirement age. In those days when people retired they would be gifted a copy of Gita and a walking stick. But Gita was preached in the battle field and is meant to be used while we are fighting our daily battles.
    I loved to write this story because training is something that's close to my heart. And I am trying to mix as much of love as possible to make it more relevant to us.

I am really happy that I did something that gave happiness to my friend. Stay tuned.
    love,
    sridhar

6. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Dear Sridhar Sir,

This episode is really wonderful...Enjoyed reading...

Shanti

7. varalotti

thanks a lot, shanti
    sridhar

8. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

Hello Sridhar,

very interesting & can't wait to know what the krishnas are up to.
    Beautiful words on human relationship... like they say, "Good fences make good neighbors", we all need to maintain healthy ( fences )distances that will take us a long way.

Good one Sridhar. Oh my god, I really can't wait... hope I'll get to read it soon

9. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Sridhar,
    Liked the way, you have interpreted the situation in the battlefield and the situation our hero is in..
    Liked the way the two Krishnas and our hero is handling the situation.
    Again a suspense at last..just like in the movies, there will be no audio during the strategic point ..:)

sriniketan

10. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

Sir,

Again Thursday has come ....

we are waiting for Episode 8....