1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Learn To Love - Episode 6

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Jan 5, 2012.

1. InnerBliss

InnerBliss Gold IL'ite

Wowww! Love learning some new principles that I had missed learning during the Counselling study :)))

Thank you for the story which is also giving an insight on thinking and perspective of different people, at different position and from different background.

Looking forward to learn (not read) more :))
    Anuradha

2. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

Hello Sridhar,

Sat and read the all 6 episodes in one go - for a change an interesting war is being waged here & comparisons to the epic makes it even more interesting.
    somehow, I too guessed Ananya would step in.

Can't wait to read further. when do I get to read again??

All those initial days of falling in love was written very well. the fall out was too sad. Now that the whole story is come to a stand still with Rishi's training prog., very keen to know the result. Shall wait Sir.

3. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Expected twist at the end, Sridhar.
    But I liked the way, you had put forth all the possibilites and strategies, through Dr. Nirmala and Sujatha..

sriniketan

4. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite

Nice episode, uncle. The battle has begun, finally

5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Wow lovely episode Sridhar...
    The way the programme is planned with so many twists and turns, now this Lakshmi has brougth in an old person and a young person to be added in the group......
    I know Rishi's mind might be distrubed seeing Ananya there but he should train her as any other trainiee in the group. This is his real test of life......
    Interesting......

6. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Thanks a lot, Sir for the kind compliments. And thanks again for being the very first to comment. I wrote the seventh episode only today. (the first draft is ready) I need to read it at least fifty times to polish it. I am employing a new technique in this episode. Let's see how it works.
    regards,
    sridhar

7. varalotti

thanks Gayathri. You adopted the right technique for this story. Reading it a couple of times you can uncover the hidden messages. I am trying to pack up as much as possible in a single episode.
    Your guess is right, Gayathri. But it is not Ramarajan (who is the actor) but Rajaraman. Let's see how Rishi fares in the battle.
    thanks for coming in,
    sridhar

8. varalotti

Dear Usha,
    I don't know that bit of information. That Krishna delivered Gita on Vaikunta Ekadasi. But I am really happy that you chose to compare this episode with that. In fact encouraged by your words I have started using a new technique for the next episode. Only two hours ago I completed the first draft of the chapter. Let's see how it comes.
    thanks for the continuous support, Usha, which means a lot to me.
    regards,
    sridhar

9. varalotti

Thanks a lot, Pallavi. In fact I am using the story only as a wrapper for the materials relating to training.

It's smart of you to have guessed the twist. But what happens further is interesting. Let's see. thanks for coming in,
    sridhar

10. varalotti

Thanks, Lalitha. Hours of practice have finally started giving fruit. For the writing quality has improved to warrant a fb from the great Lalitha Ma'am herself. Will try to sustain this quality.
    There is not a mere rat in Lakshmi's move but a big bandicoot. Not one but two. Will this side be able to tacke it? Was struggling with the 7th episode for the whole of today. And finally got the draft ready by evening. Looks okay to me.
    thanks for coming in Lalitha,
    sridhar