1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

New Year Without Mythili (Mithila Kannan)

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by mithila kannan, Dec 31, 2011.

1. sln

sln Platinum IL'ite

Dear Iniyamalar,
    Thanks for your kind words.She was tender and beautiful and my thoughts have not done justice to the soul.
    Regards
    LAKAHIMINARAYANAN

2. andsri

andsri New IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    I am so sorry to hear of Mithila mam's passing. My deepest condolences to you and your family. I am a huge fan of Mithila mam's writings - the vibrancy of her writings transports me to within the stories as they are so richly portrayed. Her zest for life was evident in her postings. She will be deeply missed. I do hope and pray that you and your family will find strength, peace and solace in her memories.

3. sln

sln Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sunitha,
    Thanks for your kind sentiments.Mythili was always a joint family person with middle class values.Her writing invaraiably revolved around subjects dear to her.She considered ilites as her extended family reciprocated equally by her fans.It was my good luck she was by my side through ups and downs of my life.I did my best but could not delay her final journey.

Regards
    LAKSHIMINARAYANAN

4. sln

sln Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sreemanavaneeth,

Women have the resilience and inner strength to manage on their own perhaps due to their DNA or conditioning.Men on the other hand are like ships without navigation systems in order.I therefore appreciate your father's unspoken agony.Thanks for relating yourself with my loss.
    Regards
    LAKSHIMINARAYANAN

5. sln

sln Platinum IL'ite

Dear Viswamitra,

My tribute does not do justice to the lady who made significant contribution in my life.Yes every thing has a beginning and an end.My only agony is that God took her away before completing a normal life cycle.Now I have to manage reliving the happy memories of our companionship.Thanks for taking time to express your kind thoughts.
    LAKSHIMINARAYANAN

6. sln

sln Platinum IL'ite

Dear Anuradha,

Your message has a mix of reality and philosophy of life-it is therefore only appropriate that you call yourself innerbliss.May God bless you to continue like this.When she was alive even though it was proud pain but now it is eternal pain.It was a pity that a person who got an award for giving the best FB could not even go through comments on her blogs.Every small effort became a torture and she resigned herself to her helplessness.I could not be of much help as my time and energy were focused on running a home and nursing her.This she had done for 42 years without complaining is what is tormenting me now.
    Thanks and regards
    LAKSHIMINARAYANAN

7. mithila kannan

mithila kannan Gold IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    Sorry for the belated response.Myhili was fond of you and your wife.She often used to recall the affectionate reception we got at your home.That you managed to visit our home twice within a short span was a matter of comfort to us.She was particular that we should present thi janakiramans book and nothing less.I am finding it difficult to cope up with my altered status .It is only prayers and good wishes from friends like you which will carry me through the rest of my innings.
    warm regards
    LAKSHIMINARAYANAN

8. mithila kannan

9. mithila kannan

Thanks Paanzaa-blessed are those who leave their foot prints to love and revere.
    S.LAKSHIMINARAYANAN

10. mithila kannan

Dear Vani,
    Thanks for the lovely message..Aunty was so moved by human touch that you were mentioned in one of her artcles.We had an enjoyable time when you and Sajini visited us.I t gave me a wonderful opportunity to try out my dosas though I am not sure that my happiness was reciprocated.I am happy that Vaidehi is an integral part of your circle.Shall meet you by end March.Love to Tana.
    Regards
    LALSHIMINARAYANAN