1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How’s it to be a Mother to the ‘LokaMatha’ Herself?!?!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by SARASVADIVU, Oct 24, 2011.

1. SARASVADIVU

SARASVADIVU Silver IL'ite

Dear mam,

Thanks for dropping by and making my day!!!!
    Saras

2. lalikrishna

lalikrishna Silver IL'ite

Dear Sarasvadivu(or I have to call you my Ma's Ma!),

Really you are great. I have been sharing with her all my joys and sorrows ups and downs, everything that happened ever since my childhood days, but always considering her my God(dess), Guru, Guide, more often My Ma. But never thought the way you have thought at your tender age!!!!!!!!!!!!. As Sridhar has aptly bowed down to your intense attachment to her , I am also bowing to your thoughts, why YOU too. You are indeed a blessed soul. Like the great poet, you have a magnanimous mindset......great.....

3. SARASVADIVU

Dear lalikrishna,

Everything is only due to HER graceBow
    If not for Her coming into my life I really would have been a 'nobody':it is Her unconditional Mercy and love for me that has made me 'somebody':)
    Again...She knows what to give to whom and when:no wonder they call HER the 'Sookshuma Swarupini': )))))))

Well mam very happy that you too are ma's devotee:never worry for anything in life for this ma the mercy incarnate will alwayz be there for people like us who fully surrender ourselves at her feet:thumbsup:-)

Thanks once again for your magnanimous comment that makes my day for all days to come!!!!!
    SARAS

4. lalikrishna

lalikrishna Silver IL'ite

Dear SARAS,

Before I opened this thread I just went and saw her. You won't believe she was with a wide smile and I was puzzled. Ma, what?......................... and then You aptly said :
    SOOKSHMA SWARUPINI. Oh ...that is the reason we find a reason in anything and everything happening in our life. she is truly there and takes care...she never disowns anybody....
    Well I will take your advice I will never worry for anything. she is there know?..

5. SARASVADIVU

Dear lalikrishna,

You really made my day:)
    One-for sharing your 'Divine Experience' and two for re-iterating and emphasizing that Ma never ever lets HER devotees suffer..and even if it were a suffering - She makes sure to Resuscitate us at the right momentzz:party

Take care and please keep sharing more of such Divine Encounters!!!!!
    :cheersSaras