1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

“Treat and Make us Like Search Engine”

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by pgraman, Aug 4, 2011.

1. pgraman

pgraman Gold IL'ite

yes priya its a big question mark. but it should be changed. The universities should look into these things before providing a affiliation to those colleges and also they should visit colleges periodically, but there is a doubt it will change the scenario or not.

thank you very much priya....:thumbsup

2. pgraman

pgraman Gold IL'ite

thank you very much hold on here in my blog dhaanika.....yes you are right, but, this is a single example, but there are so many examples like this available in the market.

thank you:thumbsup

3. Dhaanika

Dhaanika Gold IL'ite

Yeah, well affiliating them or not will impact the teaching styles only to a certain extent. And often, in my experience, its the age-old universities that aren't willing to change the way learning is implemented in Indian Unis. Professors often have little autonomy on what they can teach (beside a few institutes) and what they can test students on, honestly, I amn't even sure if Professors themselves are free to set up their own course syllabi, and the context and scope of their teaching. Its a handful of people who decide that, and they're often not in tune with what's new with respect to learning, and more importantly, the criteria to evaluate whether learning is happening at all.

Thanks for posting this entry Ram, I'm glad someone is thinking about learning and teaching and the like : ).

4. pgraman

pgraman Gold IL'ite

yes dhaanika, Why did i post this entry means, if education system is well in our country then everything would be nice. now a days students entering in to the colleges like a raw material and get out from the colleges as like the raw material not even as a semi finished product. When they come out as a finished product then it would be healthy for him also for our nation.

thank you very much dhaanika.....:thumbsup

5. pgraman

pgraman Gold IL'ite

yes drss you are absolutely right its not only in a particular department its in all the departments.

thank you very much drss:thumbsup

6. pgraman

pgraman Gold IL'ite

anil you are absolutely right. we should raise our voice for it. otherwise we are the sufferers then.

thank you so much for stepping in yar:thumbsup

7. dhivya312

dhivya312 Senior IL'ite

hi anna,
    It is awesome....:clap you wrote exactly how the students are treated here.. :bowdown As you said studying and learning are different... excellent message... knowledgeable information... keep on writing more na...:thumbsup

8. pgraman

pgraman Gold IL'ite

hi divya

thank you very much divya........experience is the best teacher.....thank you:thumbsup

9. Vaishnavie

Vaishnavie Gold IL'ite

Nice da... I Agree With u...
    Liked these words... especially last two lines... :2thumbsup:

10. pgraman

pgraman Gold IL'ite

hi vaishu

thank you veyr much dear.....yes i too like those two lines very much...because those two lines are the theme of this blog.....:thumbsup