1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

THE LOVERS PARK Episode 8

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Jul 28, 2011.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

The Lover’s Park

A Romance Serial In Blog Format By Varalotti Rengasamy

Episode 8

2. mathu903

mathu903 Gold IL'ite

Oh my God!! What an episode! Was really waiting for this episode and it was every word worth the wait.
    I could not help shedding tears at the emotional reunion of Kasi and his son. Also, the dramatic words of Malathy and the impact it had on Ashwin.
    The best thing I like about your stories sir, is the self esteem each character carries and despite all this the faith in the spiritual one it shows!
    Salutes to the master weaver..

3. DeeYo

DeeYo New IL'ite

You make me cry episode after episode....Now i am going to stop reading this at my office...I am also a reagular reader of your Ponniyan Selvan....but reading that gives a different experience...and this one ...only tears !

4. vidchakra

vidchakra Platinum IL'ite

Dear sridhar sir, Another amazing episode from you!
    The narration is so gripping I could not control my anxiety to know what happens next..

Really feel sorry for Ashwin.. :-(
    Hope Kasi's health gets better...

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story :)

5. SARASVADIVU

SARASVADIVU Silver IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Wow! am actually running short of words after having read a thoroughly electrifying and gripping episode at that!!

At the outset very happy for Kasi sir's re-union with his son and wish he comes out fully restored!

But what came as a severe blow was Mridula's invite..and am sure it should have been a dirty trick conjured up by her 'tyrant of a father'!!

Poor Ashwin..my heart goes out for him-thanks to Malthi's counsel I'm sure he's going to hit the bull's eye with his sensational best-seller-"THE UNWILLING MARTYR"!

I always keep wondering dear saab how come you are able to take two various multi-dimensional avatars:
    one, when you work with a genre that's historical and calls for a lot of authenticity and patience...and the other while you work with very much a contemporary romantic series as this??!!

Thanks a lot 'Writer Saab' for dishing out a 'Twin Treat' for us every week..
    Regards & love,
    Saras

6. Ushakrishnan64

Ushakrishnan64 Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    I have something to confess! After a sumptuous breakfast on a week end, my DH used to ask me "hey, whats for lunch?" I used to get mad at him. It was EXACTLY the same feeling I had today. I am waiting for your descriptive narration of how our professional colleague will help Ramkumar solve his crisis.
    Why are you giving us this suspense of Kasirajan's ill health? There are not too many temples in Dubai for me to go and pray.hahaha
    Excellent...can't wait for the next episode. Great going!

Regards

USHA

7. manisha.sanjay

manisha.sanjay Gold IL'ite

Very touching episode from you Sir.You make me cry!!!Waiting for your episodes are worth.Now waiting for next........

8. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Dear Sridhar Sir,

OMG!!!!! What a emotional episode this week...:bowdown Well narrated and anxiously as usual waiting for the next...

Shanti

9. Malar2301

Malar2301 Gold IL'ite

Dear Uncle,

Let me first bow down to get your blessings!. What an awesome writing!!

I literally had tears when I was reading the below lines...

"Ashwin bent down and touched her feet.

“Aunty you forgot something?”

“What?”

“The Press is sure to ask me how did you recover from your love failure?”

“What answer do you have in your mind, Ashwin?”

“I’ll tell them that God sent an angel by name Malathi Aunty but for whom I would have been dead by now.”

And frankly speaking, this episode in particular afffects me a lot...lots of emotions from various people at various angles.

Kasi Sir son, Selvi, Bala, Ashwin, etc - everyone seems to be best in their own way.

And Malathi - Vow...hats off to her. Eagerly waiting to meet such person in my life. I wish I meet malathi :)

You have ended this episode with such as suspense from Dr.Sundar.

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait more to read the next one...

10. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hello sir,

A good writeup of each everyline to be cherished and made my mind with a flash always what will happen next next next. Kasi reunion with his son. Selvi thought flow about Ashwin and poor Ashwin love failure. summarised and presented in an awesom way sir. hats off. I wish and i want selvi to marry Ashwin and Ashwin will become surely a new person in the world as a great writer. Eagerly waiting for the next