Ladies from Visakhapatnam - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Andhra Pradesh' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. sreemu

sreemu Bronze IL'ite

H i kalpana
    :welcome to IL
    i am also from vzg diid my schooling everything there right now i am in canada and missing vzg very much there is no place like home i guess
    bye
    sree

2. venkatkolluru

venkatkolluru New IL'ite

Dear pallavi
    very nice to meet u am renuka from vijayawada

it is not possible pottery in vizag it was in vijaaywada only

3. kavithav

kavithav New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am kavitha, at present I am a homemaker with a wonderful one year old brat. Most of my time revolves around him at present. I have been going thru indusladies for the past few days and have really liked it. I thank the ladies who have come up with this bright idea. I have graduated from stella Maris chennai in 1992 and have worked as MT and teacher. I am a capicorn and love to travel. I hope that I would have a good time here.
    bye
    kavitha

4. venkatkolluru

venkatkolluru New IL'ite

dear Lalitha very nice of u

am renuvenkat.

from vijayawada beautician and my husband health adviser.

what are the your hobbies pl. reply me

best regards
    renu

5. kavithav

kavithav New IL'ite

hi ladies,
    I am kavitha. I had graduated from stella Maris college, chennai and have a naughty one year old. He keeps me on my toes all the time. My interests include reading and interior designing. I love to make friends and interact with different people. :wave
    Have a great day
    kavitha

6. prettylady

prettylady New IL'ite

Hello all wonderful ILites,
    I'm Usha, born and brought up in Vizag..childhood,schooling and marriage..everything in this wonderful place..My hubby is also from Vizag.I stay in Narasimhanagar..
    We, that's me and my dear hubby, go to the beach almost daily..sometimes twice a day..for evening ice-cream, muri mixture,to meet friends and for morning walk to knock off all those extra calories :-Dummmmmmmmm..wonderful..isn't it?
    But it's sad that the glory of Vizag is slowly coming down..the hills are being blown up and all that stuff..I hope that one day, we all can make it a paradise again by playing our role as a part of this society..Have a great day gals...

7. gayatri310

gayatri310 New IL'ite

Hi all

I am from visakhapatnam , but currently living in columbus,Ohio.I am from the industrial part of vizag, Gajuwaka.I left vizag in 2000 but still miss everything right from gajuwaka , vegetable markets, shopping during festival, beach, jagadamba centre shopping and skml temple.

Good to see a community for vizag.Anybody from vizag in columbus please?

gayatri

8. jayantinirmala

jayantinirmala New IL'ite

hello friends,
    it's some time since i posted. i am visiting redmond WA USA from 2nd august. are ther any vizagites living there? i will be happy to contact them
    nirmalabonk

9. sreemu

sreemu Bronze IL'ite

Hello GAYATHRI i am also from vizg but i stay in canada not columbus nice to see someone from my city even i miss everything abt vzg my parents r still there near NAD kotha road
    sreemu

10. renuka2020

renuka2020 New IL'ite

Dear Gayatri

Very nice of you. Me renuvenkat from Vijaywada Vizag is very beautifull place i like it. Me beautician and Health adivser. if u want any suggesion regarding beauty and health i wil give suggestion and help. Pl. give info.

good night and sweet night