Indian Ladies in Bur Dubai - Meet here

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Dubai' started by Sylviaram, Apr 9, 2008.

1. babita_sn

babita_sn Bronze IL'ite

Re: Indians in Bur Dubai!! - what can we do to make better use of our time?

Hi Soumini.

Sure we will meet.Her Name is Avni.

Take Care of the kids.Love to them

Take Care.
    Babita

2. Sylviaram

Sylviaram Bronze IL'ite

Hey Sowmi,

Nice to see your message.. How are Aarushi and Aryan? Hope they are back to normal? Anish successfully completed his camp yesterday and came home with a big bundle of his art and craft stuff and some goodies from the sponsors.. He is very sad that he has to be spend the whole of next week under my supervision.. Big Laugh

well, I will be enrolling him into dance and keyboard classes in Kalashree from Aug 1st. Some of his friends go there and he is very thrilled.

How are your parents? When are you planning to visit Dubai? Though its not advisable to step in before October..

What else is happening?

Take care.. will catch you in gtalk..

Cheers!

Sylvia

3. Sylviaram

Sylviaram Bronze IL'ite

Hey Konkana,

Welcome to Dubai! Where will you be staying?

Well, there are loads of summer dicsounts going on now... shopping totally depends on what you want to buy.. Meena Bazaar in BurDubai has loads of Indian shops but the prices will be high compared to India..

there is no derth for food in Dubai.. you get absolutely any cuisine here. You let me know exactly what you want in terms of shopping and food etc and I can share my knowledge with you. Else, I can PM you my contact information and you can get intouch with me once you are here and we can talkkkkk..

Take care and have a safe journey!

Cheers!
    Sylvia

4. konkana

konkana New IL'ite

Hi Sujata,

Thanks for your reply......u seem to be a very friendly person. So u r in Dubai for 15 years, thats great.....I am coming to Dubai with my hubby.....i was recently married and we r coming to meet one of my hubby's friend in Burdubai.....and my hubby has other business ideas too.......so lets see wat happens.

I am so happy to know that threre r such lovely people like u'll in Burdubai........so wat abt u...how many kids???? n how do u find life in Burdubai??

Luv,

Konkana

5. konkana

konkana New IL'ite

Hi Sylvia,

Thanks a bundle for all ur love n suggestions, i wud luv to meet u.......i just read few of your posts, u r really a jolly go person.am i rite????? and i read ur profile too...very interesting......luv marraige haan.... so u have a son.....very notty?????? i luv kids.....i miss my brothers son Aryan sooooooooo much....

I will be staying in my hubby's friends house, i nt sure which area it is , i will ask my hubby n let u know.......

The weather is very hot now is it????? so wat do u do to take care from heat?

Lets chat more .........

Luv,

Konkana

6. Sujata03

Sujata03 New IL'ite

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Konkana,

Thanks for ur post...

I have 2 BIG sons Harhar 2nd one is in10th std and elder one is looking for job

I am staying in Burdubai and we love this area becoz full of indians dont feel
    out of home ...got use to may be !!!

Yes its hot now till Oct by nov heats reduces ......

I am going to india for my neice marriage and wil be back in september
    if u are in dubai lets meet up... :thumbsup

:wave:Keep in touch
    take care
    byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

7. Sylviaram

Sylviaram Bronze IL'ite

Hey Konkana,

Thanks for all the lovely things you said about me.. I will try my best to live upto it.. Bow

Well, my son is quite an active person.. He spins me around and I toil my brain thinking of various activities to keep him busy..

Yes.. Ours is purely a love marriage.. A christian married to a bramhin.. life is great!

Its peak of summer right now and the best way to tackle heat is to stay indoors.. that is what I am doing.. I rarely go out these days and even if I do, it will be to another friend's house or a mall.. My son was attending summer camp until last week and he used to fall sick now and then becos of heat exhaustion.. I used to give him loads of lime juice and plain water.. what to do... we chose to live in a desert.. cant complain about the heat..Rant

So, What else... Now your turn.. tell me more about yourself..

Cheers!
    Sylvia

8. reenur

reenur Senior IL'ite

Hi all,

How r all of u.How goes life in Dubai.how is the climate there.Here i am really enjoying the rains.Miss u all so much.

Bye,

Reenu.

9. Sylviaram

Sylviaram Bronze IL'ite

Heyyyyyyy Reenu,

Great to see your message.. How are you? Kids? I am sure you are enjoying the lovely weather and greenery of Kerala and ofcourse your mother's hand cooked kappa and fish curry... yum, yum, yum..

Dubai is HOTTT.. the afternoon sun literally roasts us.. The non-travelling Ilites meet once a week and so that keeps us going. We had a meet in Leena's house yesterday.. Lots of laughter and loads of food..

We are missing you too.. Have a lovely time and come back safe.. We will plan a meet in Sept...

Take care
    Cheers!
    Sylvia

10. babita_sn

babita_sn Bronze IL'ite

Hi Reenu,

How are you? Hope everyone is enjoying.

When are yiu coming back.We will meet soon our silent member.

Take Care
    Babita