1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Lie Flat On the Ground Face Up And…

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Nov 22, 2010.

1. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar Sir,
    Your blog(s) quite often brings me back to sense. How can I be ungrateful to you, Sir and not thank you for reminding me that so frequently I tend to blame my God for the small punishments I get from Him, forgetting how much more He has blessed me with!

Kind regards

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kalyani,
    thanks for coming in. And thanks for the words you have for my writing.
    While on this let me remind you that God many times manifests in the form of personal excellence before our very eyes. And that many times chastens us and fills our mind with gratitude.
    It was thus a badminton player and a Veena Maestro taught me about a line in Bhagavad Gita. If you want to know more read this blog of mine
    A Badminton Player and a Veena Maestro Taught Me Gita! - IndusLadies
    love,
    sridhar

3. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar Sir,
    I read this blog also.

Thank you, Sir

4. SRISHAKTHI

SRISHAKTHI New IL'ite

Dear Varalotti Sir,

You are a blessed soul.The message is conveyed point blank. This truely questions my level of gratitude to HIM. Tons of thanks for posting this.

5. varalotti

Happy to know that, Kalyani.
    sridhar

6. varalotti

Dear Srisakthi,
    thanks for the nice words. You are most welcome. If my words make you feel grateful to Him I will consider myself blessed.
    sridhar

7. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sir,
    In one of my comments to one of your blog I had written I am becoming more like a cow now I thank you for feeding me valuable most nutritious fodder.....Since my Childhood days I used to get odd thoughts (now I know they are not) n all but didnt gave a thought about it n I got spiritual initiation at the raw age of 20yrs my Guruji inspired me to meditate but alas I couldnt get my doubts cleared so I only used to beseech God to make me know his ways n understand Him in correct perspective n all but to no end for my Gurujee is no more n we all are taught to believe in physicality of truth.....Then once 4 or 5 years back I asked GOd I want to Know you only you can show me the way n You know I cant listen to pravachan then you decide how you want me to get into your path then only I bought Taranga a beautiful kannada weekly in that the editors weekly write with small stories are splendid I was very happy but alas it was short lived for my DH moved to Chennai here I searched like made for a vendor who could sell the mag...but to no avail n again I asked Him okay its your way of teasing me I am powerless its upto You to do what you want with me lo I found IL n slowly your stories n later your spiritual writing and I am very indebted to Him thru this I Thank my Maker pray Him to give you all the material so this way I will have my Satsang with Him.......:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown

8. varalotti

Dear Vjbunny,

that was really a moving post. I was thinking for hours as to my possible response for the post.

I am just an accountant and a part-time writer bunny. I write whatever comes to my mind. And if you find something valuable in that, it's thanks to your perception, it's thanks to your need. When you have a strong need you'll get the right message even from the paper used to pack your groceries.

Pray god that you should continue to find my writings useful in your search for the truth.

May you always be blessed, vjbunny.
    regards,
    sridhar

9. KolaMagal

KolaMagal New IL'ite

Hi Sir,

Thanks for the wonderful blog. During my early age, I used to pray to God to make things happen. but after facing the failures which i got continuously made me think negatively about God. Till then i never prayed him once and thinking that whatever problems I faced is all because of him.

but it is actually a shame to me that i totally forgot the fact that whatever i am now, whatever good things achieved in my life is all because of his grace. Thanks for making me realize this and I shd say millions of thanks to God.

Thanks,
    Lavanya

10. varalotti

Hi Lavanya,
    Expression of gratitude is the best prayer. I too forget that many times. And God sends some powerful messenger my way to make me realise that basic lesson in spirituality.

And whenever I learn a lesson I come running here to share it with others in IL. You know when your kid learns a new rhyme in school he runs back home and wants to repeat it to his mother. I am no different from that kid.

Let's thank Him for mercies already received. We can ask him. We have the right. But let's first thank Him and leave the judgment to him.
    Let's say, "Lord, I want to buy a house by the seaside. But I leave it to your more capable hands."
    He knows.
    thanks for coming in Lavanya.
    sridhar