1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to write effectively

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Navaljee, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Navaljee

Navaljee Senior IL'ite

The golden rule of writing is that if you feel that you have something special to tell the others. You can write. You should write, too.

The question is not that you have no previous experience of writing. What you need to do is the determined efforts. While you sit for writing your feelings on paper or you sit before a blank file on your PC, you need some feedback about how to write. If you go through some basic principles of fiction and non-fiction writing, you would surprise yourself by the outcome.

Here it is tried to summaries the best possible aspects of writing. Most of the articles are written by myself are like my own experience of the journey I have done while writing short stories and non-fiction writings. Many articles are written by expert and experienced writers writing on web.

Before jumping into the sea of writing, you should know about certain aspects concerning the art. Here I present articles about basic components of writing.

Planning

Every great work has taken birth on paper; it has gone through a process of planning. Once you plan your task wholesomely, half of your roadblocks are attended properly.

Fiction Writing

If you decide to write fiction it could be a straight start. Only you have to decide whether you want to write a novel or to start your journey by writing some short stories. Let us start discussing some basic elements that you would need to take into consideration while writing a novel.

FOR FURTHER READING LOOK AT

HOW TO WRITE MORE EFFECTIVELY

2. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

Hi Navaljee

Very informative pointers! Thanks!

3. Navaljee

Navaljee Senior IL'ite

From Navaljee to Abhising
    Thank you for visiting my article and putting a nice comment.