1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love! Love! Love! - Episode 7

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Sep 22, 2010.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shail,
    Thanks for coming in and thanks again for the appreciation. I have to however concede that what happened was not an in-depth research but just imagination that ran riot. I have discussed the sales promotion techniques, the relative cost and merits of advertising with my bil. And used it to my advantage. that's all.
    The Actor has an important role to play. I have a kind of "fetish" for the cine-world. Some of my best short stories and novels were based on film stars. The story Price which is here in IL is based on the life of an actor. It came out as a Tamil novel as well. My short story Investigation (published in Womens Era) and is here in IL is based on the good mind of an actor.
    Including an Actor does not in itself make the story unrealistic. In the real world there are actors, right? Simply because the villains hatch a plan, it does not make the story unrealistic. There are worse villains who hatch far more cruel plans in the real world, right?
    Shail, it's high time I confess that I don't (and can't) write heavy literary stuff. I am a story teller basically and would love to have some bold strokes once in a way. Again I find that when one of the characters is a Super Star you can convey even a powerful message easily and every one would love it.
    The Actor will be with us till the final episode.

Thanks a lot, Shail. These words coming from a writer more accomplished than me, mean the whole world to me.
    regards,
    sridhar

2. varalotti

Oh whistle..aa thanks. But I suggest you save it for the 9th episode.

3. varalotti

Dear Akila,
    thanks a lot. What I have given is only 5% of the details. If only we know the full details.. well, our heads would be on a constant swirl. But there are so much of details in every field of activity.
    Akila, I don't want to hide from you. The next episode will make you ten times more tense than this one. And please read it after completing all your important work.
    thanks once again,
    sridhar

4. varalotti

Thanks Iswarya. The next episode appears to me as one having an even faster pace. But it is going to be pretty heavy. So be prepared.
    Welding Kumar is the name of a rowdy who was killed by the Police in an encounter a few years ago.
    sridhar

5. varalotti

Hello Meena,

If there's one field that's more creative than saree-designing or writing, it's advertisement. The copy-writers are the most creative of the lot. The kind of strain they undergo to bring out a single line, or to evolve a theme for a new product, well, it's unimaginable.

I have seen the ads you have mentioned and have mentally saluted those creative geniuses.

I give only the gist of designing. The actual process is much more painful than we can ever imagine. Even for something as the border-design I have seen my bil reading hundreds of chinese books which would have thousands of ways a border can be designed.

I have seen such a creative flair among those people who design the tread of a car tyre. I was one travelling with the CEO of a Tyre company. As our car approached a large building this man cried stop. He got down from the car and saw the grill design in the parapet wall. Those were days before camera-phones and digital cameras. he copied the design in a white paper and I was simply amazed to see the same design coming up in the two-wheeler tyre manufactured by that company.

Well I am deliberately delaying the love-scene to the fag end (I mean if there's a love scene)
    Will Shiva be saved from his uncle's evil design? Time alone can tell.
    I need to tell you Meena, the next episode will be much more tense. So take care.
    Thanks a lot for coming and thanks for your appreciative words.
    sridhar

6. varalotti

Suby,
    Well, basically I am an accountant and a part-time writer. One is my profession and the other is my passion. I can pat on my own back that I have created an optical illusion of being an expert-designer while I don't know ABCD of design work.
    But I have one skill. I can see a saree and tell whether it has been well-designed or badly designed.
    And yes, I am naughty too. You see, I wrote a blog on a man touching Aishwarya Rai's bare shoulders. I am more than being mischievous. I am naughty.
    Will the sarees be damaged by monkeys?
    Suby, think twice before reading the next episode.
    thanks for coming in and thanks for the disguised words of praise.
    sridhar

7. geetsun

geetsun Junior IL'ite

Hi friends, I am a new IL'ite. Just saw love, love, love and then started reading and continued without willing to stop. When I came to the last line I was very much upset thinking as to why this has been stopped abruptly. Then when I started reading the comments, I found out that this blog is continuing episode by episode and we have to wait for the next episode. Mind boggling. Varalotti keep it up. geetsun :rotfl

8. varalotti

Hi Geetha,
    Welcome to IL and most welcome to this blog space. I am writing this novel as a serial. The next episode is due tomorrow morning. And we have just three more episodes. The story will come to an end by the 10th episode.
    If you want to read a complete novel you can try my earlier novel in blog format entitled "I Love You."
    Here's the link for the first episode.
    I Love You - 1 - IndusLadies
    All the ten episodes are there ready for you.
    Let me know what do you think of that story.
    regards,
    sridhar
    (Varalotti)

9. kswati

kswati New IL'ite

Where can i get the initial episodes of Love! Love ! Love !(1~7). Please can anyone help me......
    Swati

10. varalotti

Dear Swati,
    Let me help you. I will give you the links for all the episodes here.

Love! Love! Love! - Episode 1 - IndusLadies

Love! Love! Love! - Episode 2 - IndusLadies

Love! Love! Love! - Episode 3 - IndusLadies

Love! Love! Love! - Episode 4 - IndusLadies

Love! Love! Love! - Episode 5 - IndusLadies

Love! Love! Love! - Episode 6 - IndusLadies

Love! Love! Love! - Episode 7 - IndusLadies

Love! Love! Love! - Episode 8 - IndusLadies

Now read all the episodes and give your views.
    sridhar