1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love! Love! Love! - Episode 2

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Aug 18, 2010.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Bhargavi,
    You are right. Though love is dormant in our hearts when occasion warrants we have to express and exhibit it in such a way as to counter the hatred. That's what Padma did in this episode.
    That beggar episode is something I saw in the Vijayawada railway station.
    We will be meeting more of Shiva in the coming episodes. And will be meeting a new person too in the next episode.
    sridhar

2. varalotti

Thanks for the concern, bas. do you know something? Meenakshi actually did not want the rest of the story by mail. That's her way of saying that the story is too good and that she could not wait to read the whole story.
    Is that right, Meenakshi?

(idhukku per thaan samaalippu)
    sridhar

3. varalotti

Dear Malathi,
    I am really very very happy that you picked exactly those lines which I loved writing. And also the lines for which I shed the maximum tears.
    There are many writers who stand away from their stories and produce a detached narration. At times that has a great effect on the readers.
    I for one do not know and cannot follow that technique. I am like that over-emotional fan who laughs, cries, shouts, blows whistle while seeing his favourite star's movie.

Those who steal others wealth are no more than beggars who steal somebody else's food. We can at least pardon the beggars because they are driven by hunger. But these wily people.. well, let's leave them to the cold, merciless hands of Destiny.
    thanks for coming in, Malathi.
    love,
    sridhar

4. varalotti

Hello Meena,
    You came to 2 immediately after 1. And yes, this was the most difficult episode for me. I had to harden my heart to describe the events. And Meena, believe me, far worse things are happening in the real world out there.

Padma and Malya, are the only fortresses left behind on the side of good. And with those two people, good can successfully wage a war against evil. Well, thats the rest of the story.

You will see more varied emotions in the coming episodes.
    thanks for coming in.
    sridhar

5. varalotti

Meenakshi,
    I know very well that asking for future episodes is your unique way of telling that the story is too good. Right?
    love,
    sridhar

6. varalotti

Suby,
    thanks a lot. In fact when I had some spare time yesterday I wrote the fourth episode as well.
    3rd is going to be released tomorrow.
    sridhar

7. varalotti

Thanks a lot, Uma. Those days I wanted to pack so many things in a story. But right now my only aim is to tell you all a good, wholesome, thrilling, fast paced story.
    Next episode will be released tomorrow morning.
    sridhar

8. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    My fb should remind you of the proverb : ' Better late than never' ! The delay is due to my health problem as well as tight routine = as you know .
    I didn't actually feel when i started reading LLL 2 and finished it . Your lively narration took me straight to 'RENGA SILKS' and i was about to slap his brothers for their ruthless behavior . Bravo , Sridhar ! ( the english version is even better ! ) The lines that touched me are :
    Poor fellow , might have been alive - at least bed-ridden , i wished .
    Padma's character is excellant ! Passion & brilliance combined together !
    Shiva ( the hero) is portayed as a soft character unusually . Hope he doesn't get into much problem .
    Read it in one go , it means -Very well done , sridhar ! Keep it up ! My best wishes to you !
    Love ,
    Indhu.

9. varalotti

Dear Indhu,
    Your second fb could not have come at a better time. I was overwhelmed by the responses I had for this episode and was wondering whether I can sustain the same in the next episode. Your fb inspired me. And after the pre-final round of editing the 3rd episode appeared okay to me.

Yes, dear I know about your tight routine and your health problems. If I don't know who else will?
    I am really moved by the fact that you were able to spare time to read the entire 120 pages of the Tamil version in a short time. And I know how difficult it is to read the same story again in a different language. You did it and on the top of it were able to spare time for writing two fbs as well.
    I am happy that you find the English version better.
    I am really happy that you loved the lines which I loved to write.
    Shiva is a soft character? Just watch episodes 3 and 4.
    Very few writers have had the honour of being praised by their better halves. A rare honour and something that lifts a writer's heart more than an Academy Award.
    Well, if I just finish expressing my gratitude in two words, Thank You, it will be insulting your work, the time you gave me and the love you have for me.
    I'll just remember this for ever.
    love,
    sridhar

10. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

"The uncles have behaved like the beggars in the Vijayawada Railway station. They have grabbed our food plates. That’s all.” I liked this very much:)