1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love! Love! Love! - Episode 2

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Aug 18, 2010.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Love! Love! Love!
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Episode 2[/FONT]

A Serial In Blog Format By Varalotti Rengasamy

2. Perfectionist

Perfectionist Senior IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Really nice narration of suddend death of Malya's father and after that how malya and padma took control of things..

Now will wait for next wednesday to see how they actually change there lifestyle and wat shiva has to offer in this crisis....

3. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sridhar ,
    Oh my god ! The choice of words - espeacially the twin brothers' merciless words - is amazing ! You made my heart heavy through your lively narration ! Keep it up , sridhar ! God bless you ! Detailed fb shortly . ( this time for sure ! )
    Lots of love ,
    Indhu.

4. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

Sridharji,

fantastic writing. The emotions of all the people were covered nicely. The merciless cheating of Renganathan's brothers, the sudden death of Renganathan - everything was narrated beautifully. Like seeing a mega serial on TV.

But Padma's courage and apt decision is very good. Eagerly waiting for the next episode. superb going. Waiting for shiva's reaction.

andal

5. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

Dear Uncle,

You brought tears in my eyes with your narration. Superb uncle. Very gripping story.
    I liked the characterisation of padma very much.

And her statement "If your sister and I join hands, we can turn the world upside down.” brought goosebumps to me. What a bold woman at the time of the critical situation.
    Great going uncle!!!!!

Eagerly waiting for the next episode

6. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar sir,

Wow.... what a fast pace for such an emotional episode.... if it were a TV serial, I am sure it would take at least six months to cover it :)

loved the courage displayed by padma in the hour of crisis.

Akila

7. srilathab

srilathab Silver IL'ite

Its really heart touching and the selection of words was so nice that it doesnot sound that i am reading a novel.. it some thing like i can see the picture in front of my eyes.. so nice ... keep going and will be waiting for your next episodes as well.. do post it asap :thumbsup

8. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Indhu/ Boost,

Indhu nyama, Idhu adukumma, idhu morayaa........?:spin:rant

You do not visit any thread nor IL nowadays but propmptly coming to give fb for DH's blogs....This is not fair...not done... Are we not friends ....then how come you do not visit any of our threads nor visit IL..... Idhu periya ora vanjanaiy..... pathukarien ore kai...:)

Enna Boost sashtangama kalla vizhindhara:biglaugh

9. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Boost,

A fantastic narration...was totally glued. Luckinly Iwas not disturbed too...

But Renga's demise made me feel too sad. The betrayal of the brothers...came out well...annam itta vittai rendaaga agivittar....

Padma rising up to the occasion was the perfect move. Shiva is just 23 needs more pakkavam which he will get in the future episodes is my assumption. Poor Parimala...
    not only losing DH, wealth, betrayal etc but also has to put up with a different lifestyle. I can understand the emotional trauma a lady undergoes after her DH's death and this kind of a situation....my sympathies to her.

Waiting to see what happens to Shiva.....Mothathilla oru super episode nallla suda poradhu....but pity need to wait till next wednesday..

10. radhikrish

radhikrish Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridharji,

Fantastic episode. It was really moving to even imagine how Ranganathan would have taken all the words of his brothers, leading to his death. They were so merciless to convey it in such a cruel manner. And finally kudos to the brave ladies expecially Padma. She is a real inspiration, on how to face challenges - keeping the secret all by herself till the 16th days function and then showing the way to resolve the issues.