1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I Love You 8

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Jul 7, 2010.

1. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Sridhar,
    Nice to see Nisha and Selvam back to their friendship state again.
    The gadgets worked pretty good.
    Mail...um...can expect something from that guy...but any twist there too!

Your imagination with 'milk jug' in Nisha's thoughts, when she is going to enter Selvam's room, shows your humourous stand, in between the so-fast happenings around them.

Sriniketan

2. smiley2009

smiley2009 New IL'ite

Hello Sridhar Sir,
    I am waiting for the next episode as well. I am happy that Selvam and Nisha are friends again..
    This is so beautifully written.
    You are the best Sir..
    Thank you sooo muchh
    Take care
    Smiley

3. gowdhami

gowdhami New IL'ite

hey toooooooooo good... the way u shaping the story is just amazing... keet t up...

4. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

dear bas,
    you can post your comment even if no one else has commented. You know something? Of late I have started living with Selvam and Nisha. Looks like I am going to miss them after July 21st when the serial will be over.

When I am on the bike and the pillion seat is occupied if I apply brakes Madam will shout at me. And if she is in the proper mood, will ask, "You applied the brakes deliberately, right?" as if we are twenty somethings going for the first time on a two-wheeler.
    Oh, you are talking about brakes in the serial? Just watch where I am going to apply the brakes in E9.
    thanks for coming in.
    love,
    boost

5. varalotti

One thing is for sure, Aparna. You are going to hit me hard if only you saw where I am putting thodarum for the next episode. In fact to gave a vantage stopping point I had to lengthen the episode by almost a thousand words.

This is a hero's story. Just watch what I am doing to Selvam in the remaining 2 episodes. And don't think the story will end in a straight line. There will be a twist as well. It will be in the last episode.
    And thanks a lot for giving me good grades, teacher.
    sridhar

6. varalotti

I am really honoured Sheens that you chose to give the first ever comment in IL to my story. Thanks a ton. And thanks too for the kind words.
    I am posting the episodes exactly at weekly intervals. You may look in these columns for the 9th episode on 14th July, that is coming Wednesday.
    thanks once again.
    sridhar

7. varalotti

Thanks Srividya for the nice comments.
    you seem to have a creative mind. I am now thinking why can't the story be like this.. ha ha ha..
    Do you know I was the first to write about the reverse sexual harassment in Vikatan. Not exactly harassment; but the women boss using her subordinate for such purposes. Even that is wrong. equally wrong.
    Stay tuned for the next episode.
    sridhar

8. varalotti

Thanks a lot, Mala. The next part will be there on Wednesday, 14th July. And I will finish the serial in 10 episodes.
    sridhar

9. varalotti

You are most welcome, Archana. I am planning to post the next episode this Wednesday. Though I will be travelling out of my base I am taking the story in a pen drive to post it from Chennai.
    sridhar

10. varalotti

enthuva padikkara timela thaan thodarum podanum. aiyo inthaalu eppo thodarum poda poraarnu ungala enga vachirakkoodathu illaiya athaan.
    Don't worry. the week will fly by. But next week thodarum will be in a much more difficult point.
    thanks for coming in.
    sridhar