1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A rainbow in the twilight!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Chitvish, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Hemakrishna

Hemakrishna New IL'ite

Dear Chithramma,
    First of all please accept my namaskarams and thanks, a million. You are my Guru! I really take your words seriously and trying to stick to it. For the past five months or so, all the blogs are looking as if you were reading my mind and writing accordingly...... Really, whenever I come and read your blogs, I take something with me. You are my super adviser. I have to learn so many things from you. Whatever you have written will take some more time to get absorbed. You are my treasure. I will introduce 'you' to my daughters also. I felt sad on reading your decision. But we will cooperate with you. You are 'our Chithramma'. We should not trouble you. This is what I felt. If you can't stick to your decision, please come again. Till then, We are here to pray for you. We will be with you. Take care. May Meenakshi amman's blessings be with you. All the best. Namaskarams. With love, Hema.

2. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Dear Chithra,
    After a big break, i started slowly finding my way again in IL and your Monday blogs and LO , you are quitting...NO....thats really bad and sad!
    When i read your blog i too remembered the good old times we all had and shared such lovely moments and thoughts and feelings! A BIG SIGH!
    Like every is saying we want to have more and everything in the cookery forum, so will start interacting there.....so see you there!
    take care , and lots and lots of love and warm hugs from cold germany!

3. corallux

corallux Bronze IL'ite

Dear Chithraji,

The news is a bit of a shock. But your health is important.

I know I am being selfish, but I wish you could continue. Some of your BLogs are as though a message meant for us.

I had lost confidence in myself re-driving a car after child birth. After reading your blog, I feel really inspired.

Yes, I cannot zoom as I used to earlier, it is back to baby steps. I will get there with your blessings.

I hope SHE gives you lots & lots of energy & good health to keep you active in your domain in IL.

So, I will not say Good Bye, I end my 2 cents with a " Till we meet again."

Love,

Corallux

4. jananirbk

jananirbk Senior IL'ite

Dear Chitvish!

When i enrolled in IL two months back, I was very happy that I got the opportunity to read and listen to things in life from senior persons like you, but all of a sudden, now you are retirining from blog section :-(. Anyways, I enjoyed ur blogs, ur recipes and I am happy that you will be continuing that!! Take good care of ur health and I hope u will drop in if you feel to write something to us, may be in a week, year, or at least after 10 or 20 years!!!
    Regards, Janani

5. Sobhi

Sobhi Senior IL'ite

Hello Chitra Mam

I was pondering all over in your recipes thread and sloka's thread and also the Culture thread. Missed out on the Blog Section. Only today I saw this and the first blog i read was that you are saying goodbye to blogging.

hmmmmmmmm ...................... :( very sad. Have benefitted immensely from all your threads stated above. I will also completely go through all the posts of your blog (all your 99 posts).

You have given so much to all the Ilites. I pray to god to give you health and energy and zeal to continue with your activities.

luv
    Shobha

6. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

Dear Chithra,
    Read through your blog. It was touching to know about how you happened to become an ilite and how it had brought about a difference to your life and also your wish to 'bow out' gracefullly quoting the famous saying-
    Old order changeth yielding place to New.
    Well, I can fully understand the diffficulties of being a moderator as well as contributing to blog space which can be quite demanding when we start aging.Even if we want to continue with our activities the body fails to cooperate. So it would not be fair to plead with you to continue your blogs which I used to read occassionally when I found time. They were very useful for every one, old and young, sometimes witty, some times thought provoking, some times expression of your views and feelings etc. that made great reading. Your cookery corner is to be there till eternity. Not many great chefs would have liked to share the secrets of fine cooking as you. I have tried quite a few of your recipes and found them to have been perfect in taste and appearance. Whenever I have doubts in cookery, I would certainly refer only to your recipes. It is nice to know that you will continue to update this forum and also continue to be its moderator.
    You have said- The best is yet to be!!
    We are hoping to see the best though all your contributions have been of the superlative cadre!
    Love
    Malathi

7. Ammukutty

Ammukutty Bronze IL'ite

Chitra Mam,
    I read this blog yesterday but didnt know what to write.Your blogs & cookery forum have influenced many lives.The passion & dedication in everything you do is something to be learned.I have learned & is still learning a lot from you.I respect your decision & it would be selfish if I ask you to continue blogging.
    Take care of your health....love..h&k:kiss

8. manjunat

manjunat New IL'ite

Dear Chithra,
    I am really shocked Chithra.I'll be missing your blogs very badly.Monday mornings will be a vaccum hereafter.Your blogs are a moral booster to me.I have copied & preserved all of your blogs.One small request.. even if you don't write regularly please keep writing once in while.
    Take care.I'll follow your forums. I pray to god for your good health and happiness.
    Love
    Manju

9. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

dear chithraji,
    Its turely amazing to read your blog. What an achievement and the service you are rendering-by making Ilites good in cooking you are Annalakshmi to all. You want to give way to new comers in blogging. Okay. But there are senior new comers too like me in Ilite. We want to enjoy further more of your blogging. So dont stop. Write now and then and give us too the chance to enjoy.

ganges

10. murphybaby77

murphybaby77 Gold IL'ite

Dear Maami,
    I am a new member and was very very happy when i read,went through ur pooja,religious letters and i was planning to meet u to get Guru Upadesam to strart the simple poojas u have adviced.r
    U might have already given ur number,but i couldnot get into that.
    When i came across this letter,litreally i cried as if i am missing a comunication from my mom.

Please do give me ur phone no address ,really i salute,make anntha kodi namaskaram to those wonderful contributions to Indus Ladies.
    Hmm i am a late comer to this blog,Forum.
    U r the energier in this short period.
    hmmm
    Namaskarams,
    Murphybaby(Poorni)