1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Goody Bag

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by shivachoubey, Feb 9, 2010.

1. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

Yes it is a kind of Indian bhel. Puff rice expans much more than our normal rice. Compare 5 grains puff rice with 5 grains cooked rice and you will know the answer. And it is less in calories also.

2. shivachoubey

Never mind about the duplicate comments. Let me know once you prepare the snack how did it came out. I am glad you liked this idea.

3. shivachoubey

Any one who can eat as much as they want to whenever they want to and are still lean are lucky. Thanks for liking the snack.

4. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Hi Shiva, this is a great idea. I follow this at office because I have an early breakfast and by 11AM most days i will be hungry. I either store roasted peanuts/chana or dates in my drawer.so I have a handful with a lot of water. And this satisfies my stomach and my waist;)

5. ubellah

ubellah Bronze IL'ite

As already posted by an IL'ite..The first thing I do everyday is to check whether you have updated the blog or not. I do this consciously or unconsciously without fail..This is a success for you ..no doubt!!!
    Well, I lost around 20 kgs before marriage ..but alas ..I'm back to form...:-(
    After reading your blogs, I've planned to start my project from coming week.
    I just have a question for you...
    Your goody bag is one that I just love...but won't rosated peanuts increase the calories intake?

6. sarajara

sarajara Gold IL'ite

Excellent Idea! :) Thanks for sharing! :)

7. kkhushi

kkhushi New IL'ite

Oh!!!! Really Nice. I am really trying to lose the weight, but I m only thinking @ that. I actually dont know from where to start. But this Goddy Bag is going to help me control my oddtime hunger.

8. lovely_ambika

lovely_ambika Silver IL'ite

your goody bag idea is very nice. my mother prepares such snack now and then for snacking.

ambika

9. shivachoubey

Glad you liked the bag, hope it helps you keep your odd time hunger at bay. All the best with your weight loss.

10. shivachoubey

Thanx for liking the idea. Yeh, if you see its an old healthy way of snacking. Have a great day ahead.