1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Varalotti Seeks Leave Of Absence – For Two Months!

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Dec 30, 2009.

1. meenakshirajan

meenakshirajan Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,

Very happy new year. Congrats to you, Indhu and dear Preeti. I am very happy to hear the good news.nera vanthu wish pannarom.
    Definitely IL will miss you.
    Poem was excellent especially the second half.
    Meenakshi

2. SumitaR

SumitaR New IL'ite

Happy New Year and the Very Best Wishes to the couple to be married.
    May they have a long, healthy, happy, prosperous married life and be blessed with children.

3. SumitaR

SumitaR New IL'ite

Sumita

4. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear AmritaPoorni,
    thanks a lot for your kind wishes. Two months will go away in a jiffy. I will come back to you, who knows, with some mega projects like a new serial or something. Keep guessing.
    I am glad you liked the poem.
    love,
    sridhar

5. varalotti

Dear Kamla,
    Honestly Kamla though you did not visit the blogs, and did not give fb to my posts after the OMG series, I did not miss you much. Because once in a while either as a fb to my nomination or a personal mail or some joint prayer or wishes, I will see your words for me and dance in happiness.
    So don't be hard on yourself for not reading my blogs or not writing fb to me. We know each other so very well to take that as an offence.
    Even now once in a while I read excerpts from my novel A Love Story especially the chapters where Dr.Kamla comes in. And I get peaceful.

Thanks a lot for your kind wishes. Keep praying that the function should be a success. Already we are adequately stressed with parting with our daughter. Though Indhu and I try hard to hide the feelings from each other I can feel the undercurrent of these feelings. But life has to move on. I can't be saying to my Teacher above that I will not move out of class 8 to class 9 because I like this class very much. In His classes we have to move up at every step whether we are competent for the next step or not. That's life and that's in a way convenient as well.

It was only these thoughts that give rise to that poem. Happy that you liked it. Happier still that I echoed your sentiments.
    Take care and God bless.
    love,
    sridhar

6. varalotti

Dear Viji,
    thanks a lot for your kind wishes. Will surely convey the wishes to Preethi.

In fact I liked your wishes to Preethi so much that I mailed that portion to preethi. I loved it.

thanks for the wishes once again.
    love,
    sridhar

7. varalotti

Dear Usha,
    thanks a lot for your kind wishes. And your blessings to Preethi.

Thanks for the new year wishes and wish you the same.
    regards,
    sridhar

8. varalotti

Dear bas,
    thanks a lot for your new year wishes. wish you and your family members a very happy, prosperous and a fulfilling new year 2010.

We are all eagerly waiting for your personal delivery of wishes to the children.

In fact only after reading your fb I went through the poem I wrote on my birthday as a return gift. These poems are my favourites. And there is another one the one I first published through Malathi Jagan. 'Once There Was a Rally Against God' and another on Her love as opposed to mine.

The Bible says that God knows, in fact He determines how many hairs should our heads have and what should be their individual lengths at any particular point of time. With that kind of power and glory he could have just commanded us to love Him. He does not do that. He is longing for our love.

Recently I saw a movie called The Bruce Almighty. Where Jim Carrey suddenly has all the powers of God with only one raider that he should not interfere with people's free will. At one point his wife would leave him. And he would be using his Godly powers to make her love him. He would fail again and again. To God, he would say, 'How the hell can I make somebody love me without affecting their freewill?' The dialogue writer has put immortal words in the mouth of Morgan Freeman who would be acting as God in the movie. He would say with a smile, "Welcome to my world, Son."
    I honestly think that it is very difficult to grasp His love. It may take a few million births. But that doesn't matter. Let's try our best to love him in the meanwhile.
    take care and God bless,
    love,
    boost

9. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sridhar ,
    Happy that you have announced our DD's marriage in a pleasant manner ! I join you in seeking the blessings of our ILite friends for our daughter & our son-in-law to lead a happy life !
    The poem ( you can very well call it so ! ), you have written is superb ! You could have omitted the last two lines , since you have already known those two things !
    Make me know that you are the way and you are the destination.

And make me understand that there is no way I can be lost!

The whole poem proves it ! Loved every line of it ! Especially these lines :
    Spit on my face, my Dearest, when I think that I am entitled to your Grace simply because I repeated your name a specified number of times.
    God bless you ,sridhar !
    Love,
    Indhu.

10. varalotti

dear bharathy,
    thanks a lot for your kind wishes. Please bless the children and include them in your prayers.

Never mind about not writing a fb. Whenever you have time and feel like it do read the blogs.

I am like the wood cutter constantly at work. Have been writing a lot. So will use this two months time to sharpen my tools and come back to you as a better wood-cutter, I'm sorry, writer.
    till then take care.
    love,
    sridhar