1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Varalotti Seeks Leave Of Absence – For Two Months!

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Dec 30, 2009.

1. bars62

bars62 Senior IL'ite

dear shridhar sir,

my hearty congratulations to you ,your wife and wish your daughter a happy married life.

i could not write fb to some of your blogs as i do not get to sit in the comp .my daughter is doing some project and when the comp is free i am occupied otherwise. i did go through a quick glance of your kutti blogs and as usual it is great!!!. i do not have any other words to praise . i have to go through once again and write separate fbs for those.

we are all going to miss your writings and wishing you once again for the grand occasion.

bharathy

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Thanks a lot dear Shree. Thanks for your kind wishes for the marriage and for the happy new year.
    Let all of us wish you and yours a very happy and a prosperous new year.
    Apart from meditating on those lines just jot down whatever comes to your mind on a computer file or a diary.
    take care and God bless.
    sridhar

3. varalotti

Thanks a lot Bhargavi for your kind wishes to Preethi and Anand.

The last few lines of the poem is what all I know about God and religion. That could be considered as the essence of the hundreds of books I have read and a dozen books I have written.
    Wish you a happy and a prosperous new year.
    regards,
    sridhar

4. varalotti

Thanks a lot, Srividya for your kind wishes.
    Wish you and yours a very happy new year.

And I too would miss you all. But 2 months will fly away in a jiffy. Before you think of it I will be back with you blabbering about God, love and so on.
    sridhar

5. varalotti

Dear Vidya,
    thanks for the kind words. And thanks for the wishes.
    Yes, sure we will have a treat. You are most welcome to Madurai on 11th and 12th February to partake with us the wedding feast.
    Well, if you can't we will have it some time later in your place.
    sridhar

6. varalotti

Dear Abha,
    The memories of meeting you at Balal Residency in October 2008 is still fresh in our memories.
    Thanks for your kind wishes.
    yes this two months sabbatical will arm me with more material for the ILites.
    Let's wait and see.
    Will surely convey your wishes to Preethi.
    sridhar

7. ayyan

ayyan New IL'ite

Dear Sridherji,
    Wishing all the best and congrats on your daughter’s marriage. Due to the lack of time, I wasn’t able to comment on many of your’s and others great blogs even when I wanted to do so, but I was reading when ever I found a little time, now feels bad when you will be out for a long time, as you were writing every week without fail, let me hope you will be able to find out time for IL. Congrats and best wishes. With love, ayyan…

8. varalotti

Dear Gowri,
    thanks a lot for your greetings and kind wishes. Will surely convey that to Preethi.
    Have a great new year.
    take care and God bless,
    sridhar and indu

9. varalotti

Exactly, Meenu. That's what I want us to do. Hitherto it has been blogs first, commentaries next followed by my responses before the next blog comes in. Then the cycle is repeated.
    But this time let's use this two months absence to mull over the lines. When you do it you may come out with a gem. Who knows, you may redraft some of the lines or even suggest deleting some lines and enlighten us.
    So please keep doing the work while i am away.
    regards,
    sridhar

10. varalotti

Dear Mindi,
    thanks a lot for your kind words. You are right. This is the most enjoyable time with mixed emotions. I don't know whether I will be able to come up with some great post on that. But let me make an attempt.

thanks for the kind wishes, Mindi. Pray that the function should be a success.
    love,
    sridhar and indhu