1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Single Bed room Apartment.....

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by radhavenkatesh, Dec 27, 2009.

1. radhavenkatesh

radhavenkatesh Silver IL'ite

Many times when I feel like escaping into my own world all I want is a place where I can just shut up for just few days .. this is such a wide world and I dont find one place where I can just go and live on my own ..
    I maybe a different person from all of you or I might be present in every one of you all ..when all is well with me I am on top of the world happy go lucky type but when i am lost and lonely i wish to get to some place where i can be on my own ... with no one person around me just me and my lonliness.. doing wotever you want .. sleep all day read whatever you want..eat cook anything you like starve if you want to...
    that independant freedom i want..
    this is not for ever in life but just once in one or two months or three months..
    I sit on system and start browsing where i can find such a place..
    Haridwar, rishikesh are faar off places .. i am not so religious either... uttaranchal hmm but lots of naxalism...
    down south rameswaram kanyakumari...wonderful places but wot two days i want to escape would be spend in travel...
    away from all where on earth is this lonely place i am searching for...
    will a single bedroom apartment do .. yes wow i like the idea cleaning is so easy when i throw all the junk but where will i get my purse is not so heavy and i cant afford its cost for just two days for one or three months..
    pity india hasent developed that we ladies go to hotel and spend all alone for one or two days either ...
    i sulken down to my mind my silence in sleep with a desire to be alone ... with all around watching a cricket match between india and srilanka shouting happily .... why do i want to alone i question myself throw my silence maybe after a while i will wake and watch the match trying to get back to normalcy .. in heart of heart thinking i am a gone case ...........

2. Jpatma

Jpatma Silver IL'ite

Dear Radha,
    You are not alone, iam too.
    Only difference is i am fine in my place being alone and then after a short spell ready to laugh around. I call it as moulting period.
    I have accepted this situation and enjoy my sleep and feel guilty that i wasted some precious time.
    Jaya

3. Deaf woman

Deaf woman Senior IL'ite

Dear RV garu,
    I envy you for this wish.I never ever want to be lonely.I love to be with people always which is getting to be a tough position what with people leading busy lives and having little time to themselves.I wish i can be like you so that i can enjoy my loneliness and feel good about it.Don't worry, with your intelligence you will surely find a way to get out of this mad world for a few days.
    Vijji

4. radhavenkatesh

jaya...thanks for understanding the feeling i want to be alone honestly.. i like to be alone and enjoy my lonliness..
    foolish isnt it
    radha

5. radhavenkatesh

dear vijji garu
    we both have been friends for many years now :)) and share differences in this opinion i think i told you about my feeling of running away from all many times and i have done this many times also but still unless u enjoy it u wont knw
    read a novel without sleeping all nite and sleep all day and tell me if u like it or not :))
    i am mad having such small small likings
    which can be done only in lonliness
    love
    radha

6. susealex

susealex New IL'ite

Dear Radha,

Sorry to post a comment on your blog but I have some queries I would like to ask you about regarding the advice you give on laser treatment. I don't know how to PM you on that site so I have contacted you this way!

Please contact me on Indusladies, my id is susealex. In case that does not work, my mail id is susealex@hotmail.com. Tks so much!