1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Counting my countless blessings!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Chitvish, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Jayalakshmiraj

Jayalakshmiraj New IL'ite

Hi,

I enjoyed reading your thoughts on life so far. I too am nearing sixty and I appreciate your values.

I wanted to thank you very much for the lovely health food recipes I could get from your various write-ups. Thanks a lot.

Your writings are a source of inspiration to IL community.

God bless

2. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

we must grow in maturity of thoughts also along with our age; this has to be consciously developed, though far from easy.
    Thanks for having looked into my recipe section!
    Love,
    Chithra.

3. latharam09

latharam09 Platinum IL'ite

Dear chithuma,

Every word impressed me. My DH is also the same type, i am still longing for his talk. Being in marketing, he keeps silence in our house.

I am a poor writer in giving feed back, comments, etc. I dont know how to express my feelings, thoughts, etc.

I feel that i am blessed to know IL, Yourselves, in 2009. But nowadays, i am just a silent spectator.

Love,
    Latha

4. femishan

femishan New IL'ite

Dear Amma,
    I think it is the best time and place to express my gratitude for helping me to pick the right path when I stood on the crossroad with full of depression.
    Mists in minds are cleared when I read your articles, now with the clear mind I picked my path. Your religious blog kick start my inner spirituality strength.After realizing not to waste any more energy (the precious gift given by god) in negative and depressed thought I am now planning to use them in proper way.
    I attended the LBP program (conducted by Nithyananda youth foundation in UK). I am much inspired by their service of healing others. I am planning to take some training in India to join with them in future. Need your blessing to success in my path.
    Once again Thanks for your healing. Nithyanandam J.
    With love
    Femina

5. femishan

femishan New IL'ite

Dear Chituma,

Nithyanandam.

Can you do me a favor? Is there any chance for me to get Nithyananda guru Pooja in Tamil. Since I am practicing nithya dyana daily, it will help me a lot
    Thanks for your Services.

With love
    Femina

6. Chitvish

We have to accept our spouses as they are- that is best.
    A Silent spectator is good enough!
    Love,
    Chithra.

7. Chitvish

to read that you have fallen in line with the teachings of a Guru. You just have to take charge of yourself & forge ahead.
    I am very happy that you have found my posts useful.
    I am not sure if I can get Nithyananda pujai in tamil. If at all, I will get back to you.
    All the best.
    Love,
    Chithra

8. kutti

kutti New IL'ite

Dear Chitra Mam,

I love ur posts ...I refresh myself on reading ur posts..u have written it in such a way that it touches & goes near the heart..Keep sharing ur experiences with us ..

cheers
    Kutti

9. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

Hello Chitra, Namaskatam.

sorry for not calling you mammi, ji or auntie. We are both same age. I am going through a difficult time in my life and I read your above note. You made me feel good. THanks a lot. I am new to the site. I am going to read all your postings. Good day.