1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

He is there!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by kavithavel, Sep 3, 2009.

1. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Hi Kavitha...You are a very brave mother and doing everything right. HE never left your side and you knew that all the time with your faith in HIM. Very glad to hear about how your daughter has picked up on her milestones and has achieved them slowly but steadily. Enjoy your time with them and my love to both your kids too.

2. vijaya1982

vijaya1982 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Kavitha,

hearttouching blog u have started. Thanks for sharing such a painfull experience and growing up a child is a big deal, but u had a great success.

Take care of kids,

Hare Krishna.

Vijaya

3. pushiv

pushiv New IL'ite

hey kavitha
    i'm a mother too.i had a very complicated delivery too.i can understand what u must hav gone through.hope and pray our daughters always enjoy good health.a big God Bless to them.
    luv
    pushpa

4. kavithavel

kavithavel Senior IL'ite

Paulina,
    True, I am rewarded, but even if I had not been , I would have thanked him, as having children itself is a blessing, how many still carve for that very blessing of his...I wish every soul on the earth is blessed and those soul to realise this blessing, had we understood the worth of children..there would'nt have been so many orfanages in India.
    I wish so much that every parent values thier luck to be a parent and very child values thier luck to have been born to their parents.
    Much to help reduce orfanages and old age homes.

Thanks for the wonderful FB and wishes Paulina.

Kavitha.

5. kavithavel

kavithavel Senior IL'ite

knot2share,
    Checked your profile to get you name , sorry didn't find that there. Sorry to call you by your user name.

Thanks a ton.
    yes I knew he was there, I always feel his presence.
    Though my interaction with him has become much less after marriage, I still know he is there. With children around , I hardly get to talk to him, but I know he doesn't mind as he understands that I have my duties given by him to comply before I go and talk to him.

Thanks ,
    Kavitha.

6. kavithavel

kavithavel Senior IL'ite

Vijya,
    Thanks a ton dear for all the wishes.

Radhe Krishna.

7. kavithavel

kavithavel Senior IL'ite

Pushpa,
    I totally agree and undrestand your pain as well.
    Thanks for the wishes and happy to kow that you have a daughter too...
    wish her all the good helath and luck of the universe.
    Even if one has 10 sons, Ghar ki lakshmi, if we don't have one daughter atleast , the family feels incomplete- this is my feelings- not to hurt anyone plz don't mistake.
    For every one is blessed , even if they has sons, they can wait for 25- 30 years to invite their Ghar ki lakshmi, in the form of their DIL.

Happy parenting,
    Kavitha.

8. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

dear kavitha,
    I remember your hinting about this while commenting on my blog, 3 People who made me cry. I had at once remarked that had I only known you earlier my blog title would have been "4 People who made me cry."

I am now convinced that I am right.

Oh My God! What kind of stress you would have undergone during those days! In spite of giving you troubles, I should only say God has been exceedingly kind to you. He has made your DD near-normal. And I am sure when she comes of age she would be a perfect angel, bod-wise and mind-wise.

A great blog, Kavitha. Outpourings from a mother's heart. A devotee's heart.

May you, your DH, your DS and your DD be always be blessed by His Love.

love,
    sridhar

9. kavithavel

kavithavel Senior IL'ite

oh sir,
    I can't believe my eyes, I am reading a FB sent by you.
    Well being newto you and IL both , I know very little of you, but I don't somehow, something has made me a Fan of Sridhar sir, may be it is because I see a perfect devotee in you, as I see meerabai or I see surdar or any one for that matter. My knowledge in terms of god and his devotess are very very limited, had I been with my parents for long may be I would have learnt better. But no regrets, I know I love him and I know knowledge is not what he demands, as you have replied to my FB earlier that Govinda or Gohinda..it is he who decides whether he likes the name or not, I am sure he likes my love towards him, else, I wouldn't have had my DD as she is today. Nevertheless..as mentioned in my post, I would have never complained to him even if my daughter would'nt have progressed, as you see blessed are those who are choosen by him to nature children with special needs, not all get this opportunity, I feel he gives it only to those who are near and dear to him as..with such children around, you can never forget him for a minute...Thinking of him, calling his Naama and having the though to call him out itself is a blessing that he gives, not all have the urge or though that comes out in the form of his name...
    Aren't we blessed sir and don't we wish all every single soul on the earth to be blessed the same way as we are???

Thanks sir, thanks a ton.

Kavitha.

10. gsaikripa

gsaikripa Gold IL'ite

Hai Kavitha,
    You are a very brave mother like my mother...My mother is also radhe krishna devotee.dont worry.god is there.enjoy your time with DD& DS.
    now she is better na..why do you worry.
    Radhe krishna...