1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My 3rd Standard Friend.... :)

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Paru147, Jul 25, 2009.

1. rohini

rohini New IL'ite

Dear Paru,

That was a touching blog. I really felt sad for that 3rd standard girl in you. It shows what a lovable and sensitive person you are...still remembering that 3rd standard friendship, unfortunately though not reciprocated!!

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you, to find that 3rd standard friend of yours. Believe me, if you express the friendship feelings you carried for her that day of her leaving to school, she is sure going to be in tears. That's when your everlasting friendship is going to start :)

Rgds,
    Rohini

PS: I'm nominating this blog for this month's Finest Blog contest.

2. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Paru,

You made me very emotional and tear eyed on reading this wonderful post by you.

I wish you meet your friend soon and share the same with us too.

You are a fine and sensitive person Paru..

But for Rohini's nomination, I might have missed this wonderful blog.

3. Prem.S

Prem.S Silver IL'ite

dear Paru,
    Thts so sweet of you to remember and cherish your friendship even till date. Hope you find your friend soon.
    Cheers,
    Premsudha

4. priavindh

priavindh Senior IL'ite

very good write up..! i love this cause I have almost the same experience as yours..! I totally understand your feelings..!
    I personally feel that it was the 3rd standard girl’s innocence that spoke through her…! Or she may be excited more to see her parents..!?! her new place lucknow..??!! :)

5. Paru147

Paru147 New IL'ite

thank you all for your wishes and comments... i too hope i find her one day (not to bombard her with my questions of course!!!) to meet her and to know how she is and what she does and all...

Rohini,
    Thanks for the encouragement and the wishes. :)

6. Paru147

Paru147 New IL'ite

Lalitha,
    you caught me when you said sensitive person but then i would add emotional also to it!sometimes it brings me problems too like this one getting hurt so easily!! thats part of life and now I kind of enjoy that too... :)
    and I am glad Rohini has helped to increase the viewers to this blog.. not to get attention but then somewhere down there I keep hoping my friend too reads this and get back to me.... :)

Priavindh,
    i too have come to those conclusions!! any girl at that age would want her parents near her so she must have been excited about that and just wouldn't have noticed my sad face!! so I have already forgiven her... after all she is my best friend!!! :)

7. malinijamaica

malinijamaica Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    It was an interesting blog.........Certain incidents in life are immemorable in life & you love to cherish them through out your life.....................It was a beautiful cherished event in your life u shared with all of us...........Thank you........
    Regards,
    Malini

8. kavithavel

kavithavel Senior IL'ite

Paru,
    I met my Nursery friends and of course friends with whom I did my class 10 after 22 and 11 yrs respectively.
    Know what /??????//I never had a ID in the social networking group...it was quite recently due to some official demands of finding some lost contacts with my previous employement, I made one and to my suprise revieved a lot of msgs and when I started my search in return I have found the whom network now and infact I am much in touch and informed abt each one of them though most of them are close by in the same state and city. I am in a better contact with each one than those who are there actually close.

So ...I guess ...u would find her one day and let me tell u I have some similar memories and 3rd std cannot be said that one is too young to have such feelings.. genuien ones you know may be she wasn't as matured as you to have one...Children grow at different in though in the same age group. Say for eg. A child who is bough up in a city like Bangalore is far more matured than a child who is bought up in a small village...
    This is just my understanding.
    Anyways good Blog....

Kavitha.