1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Am I a heartless daughter?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by smart_soul, Jul 8, 2009.

1. sucharajalahari

sucharajalahari New IL'ite

hi,

Iam just imagining ur situation da , my heart got struck for a moment , no one in the world should get this sort of situation. I will pray for your mother.

My sister is in USA she was not able to attend my brother's marriage as she had applied for visa and it was in void , during my brother marriage me , my sister ,my brother and my dad everyone were crying for each and every happy occasion we remeber her and cry at that moment.This situation is a happy occasion but still we missed her a lot , but in 8ur case the situation will be horrible , may god give u all the strength and give ur mother longlife

2. sigmabeta

sigmabeta Bronze IL'ite

My prayers for your mother. Dont worry, she will recover soon and you can be with her when she is back home.

3. amudha71

amudha71 New IL'ite

dont worry dear i can fully understand ur situation my sil and hubby are in the same situation my mil is not well but they cant come to see her and they keep, calling everyday i think they must be going thro the same thing.god will give u mthe strength and as some one had suggested do alpha meditation take care :thumbsup:thumbsup