Who am I? - Part II

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aruna_sudha

aruna_sudha Silver IL'ite

Re: helo to every body

hi, welcome to IL. keep in touch. Computer Typing

2. Subash

Subash New IL'ite

Hi there.
    I'm very new to this kind of sites. I wish to be part of this international frienship chain. To tell about myself, I'm married with two kids. A girl who is 14 and a boy who is 10. Both are very adorable. My husband is in the book business. I help him in a small shop. I consider myself a home maker though. My ambition is to see my children succeed. I,m in Malaysia, Johore. Thats all for now. Onece again great to have found this site.:hiya

3. indian.sanju

indian.sanju Guest

Hi,

I have joined just 2 days back, but I have gone through this site so many times. Its really good where we can discuss so many things. I really didn't remeber how did I come to know about this site, because its been 2 yrs I was browsing this. I am a Software Engineer working in an MNC in hyderabad. Ok. I will keep posting all my thought, ideas, suggestions etc..

Thank You.

4. supandi

supandi Silver IL'ite

hi

I have joined Indus ladies yesterday. I am from Mumbai, India.
    I love travelling, cooking, watching movies, experimenting with alot of art and craft. I do alot of stitching like stictching baby quilts with fabric painting, stitching salwars,pillow covers, cushion covers , curatins, i do alot of fabric painting, art work on pts and cane ,shellwork, glass painting. I love to experiment anything new and innovative. I am always on the look out for new ideas and art pieces. I love to go for art and craft exhibition,pick new ideas and modify as per my ideas and crate new ones.
    rgds
    Kala(supandi)

5. anitha61

anitha61 New IL'ite

hi there...i joined this new forum today...i am manufacturing fashion silk handbags and indian masalas!!!i know they are 2 different poles of interest , but i guess that shows im interested in all kinds of things..im hoping to make good friends here and also hope to expand my business here too. im married and have 2 grown up children, so i guess thats the reason im finding time to get into these kind of things!!!:)...but contrarily, im very busy trying to maintain my homes in different cities and working on making my business ventures successful...:)

6. Shilpak2303

Shilpak2303 Senior IL'ite

Hi Everyone,

Like a true Arien, if given a chance to talk about myself, I could just go on and on (oops), but let me do my best to keep this intro short and sweet.
    I am Shilpa, management graduate from University of Pune, now in Abu Dhabi for the past 3 weeks. Yes..3 weeks only ! And I must say I am impressed by the place and pleasantly surprised to find the huge Indian population here. Indusladies was a find when I was surfing around for more information on social groups in Abu Dhabi. I do hope to make some friends here.
    After a long spell of professional life as a marketing professional for a software firm, I am now voluntarily a homemaker, with a very active 8 month old who keeps me on my toes through the day. I am here in Abu Dhabi to join my husband , software professional and we intend to be here at least till the end of the year.
    Reading,sketching and writing (mostly in my blog) happen to be favourite pastimes. Music is a necessity and old hindi songs remain favourite though I do enjoy western and lounge as well.
    Keeping my word about the short intro, I will end here, but do hope to hear from you !
    Regards
    Shilpa

7. principessa

principessa New IL'ite

hello,
    i'm principessa !
    i'm from italy and i'm 31 years old.
    i work in a shop, and i also study law.

8. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Hello Subash,

Welcome to IL..
    Nice to here about you and your family.
    Kindly browse through our site, and start making your posts
    To start with and understand more better about this site please visit Forum Etiquette & Guidelines - IndusLadies.

Look forward to see your here more often.
    Bye

Hello Sanju,

Welcome....so you must be quite familiar with our site....Why not start interacting with all of us
    We look forward to sharing your thoughts and ideas.
    Start posting. Bye

Dear Kala,

Welcome to Indusladies...So you have a wide range of interest and your hands must be full doing all those things. why don't you put your work in Hobbies, Arts & Crafts .
    You can discuss with members there and get new ideas for new things as you wish to .
    To start with and understand more better about this site please visit Forum Etiquette & Guidelines - IndusLadies.

Bye

9. Saraswathipv

Hello Anmol Taneja,

Welcome to Indusladies...Do browse through our site and start posting...
    Bye
    Dear Anitha,

Welcome...You seem to a very busy person....and yes, interest is of wide range...but very interesting.Do share with us more about you.
    Look forward to your participation here.Bye

Hello Shilpa,
    Welcome to IL...Yes, we love to here you talking about yourself :) never mind...however long your intro is....
    During your break from your professional life, you will find yourself busy with us here in this group....Start posting.Join Indians in Abu Dhabi in their discussion.

Bye

Hello Principessa,
    Welcome...Nice to have a member from Italy...
    Start browsing through various links here and make your posts.
    We look forward to seeing you here more often.
    Bye

Last edited: Jul 24, 2008
  10. Saraswathipv

Re: helo to every body

Hello prasannasri,

Welcome to IL.
    Glad to have you here.Start making your post and lets get interacting.

Look forward to see your here more often.
    Bye

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.