1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

We are a middle class family,you see!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by mithila kannan, Apr 20, 2009.

1. mithila kannan

mithila kannan Gold IL'ite

My dear shakambai,
    Thank you dear.Middle c;ass life also teaches children so many things apart from sharing the joys and sorrows of life.
    love
    mithila

2. sowmyasridhar

sowmyasridhar Senior IL'ite

Really nice one. your writings are very good.

3. mithila kannan

Thank you,sowmya.
    love
    mithila kannan

4. mukal

mukal New IL'ite

Dear Madam,
    Excellent one..a mirror of scenarios I faced when I was young..our family was exactly like this and I can review many such incidents today after reading ur post. It strikes immediately how much the so called middle class family are blessed ones ..
    Just want to share this thought..why dont u write a post of emotions of a girl who moved from Lower middle class to upper middle class..the most important point I see is , the status quo remains mostly the same, except the grownup baby knows how to pretend more or as GenY put it, how to control the emotions and get in to a heart attack later..
    I am sure if you write a post on this line, that definitely will be a very interesting post and eye opener for many..

rgds,
    mukal

5. mithila kannan

My dear mukal,
    Accept my apologies for the very late reply to yor fb.I saw the fb now.
    Yes,the emotions the expeiences of a woman who moves from a lower middle class family to a higher middle class family will be quite interesting.Thanks a lot for your kind words.
    how are you?
    love
    mithila

6. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Mithila madam

I started crying after reading this story of yours because I know I was upset with my inlaws in the past and might have hurt them with my harsh words however as you said we are taught to disclose our feelings and be open with our parents and thats what happens when we go to inlaws house also...hope they understand this and not take it to heart and be able to forgive and forget and move on in life...however that didnt happen and those past words are still haunting me.

very nice of way counselling madam!! Thanks again

7. mithila kannan

My dear Srividya,
    I read your fb only now.
    Dera sri,Iam sharing with you what I went through in my life,what I have seen and heard.Truth is stranger than fiction and thats why it appeals to us.
    I feel that ego plays a pefect villain in spoiling relationships.The moment we release that ego from our system,we get mental peace and our relationship with people begin to thrive.
    You have said that words said in the past still hurts you.Never mind,be the first one to start repairing the mistakes done.Don't get daunted by snide remarks or cynical comments,be focussed that you are going to win their love,it will happen.
    love
    mithila

8. mithila kannan

My dear Mukal,
    Extremely sorr for replying your fb,so late.
    Dear Mukal,I sincerely feel,blessed are the middle class people and blessed are the families who seek girls from middle class families.The girls are practical and know how to make adjustments,how to tide over difficult times without sulking.
    I will definitely think on the lines you have suggested.The following lines of yours are enough material for a novel.

except the grownup baby knows how to pretend more or as GenY put it, how to control the emotions and get in to a heart attack later..
    Thank you.
    love
    mithila