Doha Indusladies Meet on 01-Aug-08 (Friday)

Discussion in 'Indians in Doha' started by Preethi, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

Dear Doha ILs,

With the summer heat on and the country half empty.....There is nothing much to charm us here around this time...

So ladies, why not spice up our life with some action and fun ....so, how about an All ladies IL meet (with children) on this 1st August (Friday).

Those who are interested, please give your confirmation.

This is the most right time for all of us to gettogether and meet new faces and make friends and to have unlimited fun.

So Doha ladies, are you all ready to beat the summer heat by 'Chilling out' with each other....????

Don't waste time, just confirm your presence for the meet....

We can take further action and decide on the venue/time by next week, seeing the headcount for the meet.

2. deekins

deekins New IL'ite

Hi Preethi,

Is this meet open for new members also?If it is,then count me in! is it possible to hold it on any day other than friday?or would it inconvenience the members?either way-Im all for it!

It will be a great chance for all of us to meet and make new friends-and a change for the kids too!

Divya

3. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

Hi Divya,

Good to see your reply. This meet is open for all ILites in Doha, regardless of old & new members......

Regarding the day of the meet, we shall fianlise on the day seeing majority convenience. In any case, weekends would be most preferrable especially for working ladies.

Looking forward to meet you...

4. padmavathi m

padmavathi m Silver IL'ite

Dear friends.

Have a nice gala time.........................and dont forget to post the photos of the meet....................

5. seashell

seashell New IL'ite

Preethi,

I am very interested. but I hope the meeting will be after 4 p.m. Let me know what happens & please email me as I dont get chance to login very often.

6. nikkypk

nikkypk New IL'ite

this is grt news...count me in :) .....i do hope its on a fri though, coz only then can my hubby chauffuer me ;)

7. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

Dear Seashell and Nikkypk,

Good to see your interest.

Seashell : mostly the meeting would be in the evening only. around or after 4 PM. I hope that should make it easy for you. I recommend that you browse IL once in a while (atleast till the meet happens!) to catch with the updates. And also, I don't have your email id to communicate to you personally.

Nikky : Friday would ideally suite all of us, so I think it should be convenient for you, as you can take your husband help to chauffer you :)

Keep watching this space for more updates in the days to come about the meet.

8. VinuthaKarthik

VinuthaKarthik Bronze IL'ite

Hi Preethi,
    Count me in too Bow

Luv,
    Vinutha

9. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

Vinuta,

You're most welcome :) .........hope we all can rock together in the coming meet.

10. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

Hi Padma,

Thanks for your wishes. We are sure expecting to have gala time...

We will definitely post the photos after the meet...