1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Oh..The unsolved mysteries

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Amywos, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Amywos

Amywos Bronze IL'ite

[justify]Yesterday I was walking to a temple where I saw a big lorry purposefully coming as though to hit me. I was wondering why. I am not a gorgeous heroine and have no hero trying to win me where 1 or 1+ villians trying to arrange such an accident for me. By that time, it already came so close to me that I made turns and slides like our Action heroine Vijayshanthi (Used to be my fav.) to escape that. Finally I did. But the stunts seemed illogical to me that even in such deep sleep I realized its just a dream and woke up with a thud. This happened yesterday.

And day before, my sister gets ferocious and walks out of home and goes into a river. It doesnt seem like she is attempting suicide or something, more so seemed like pulling me for a task that I hate to do. Yes I hate to walk in waters. To be more clear, am afraid to. Still, she is my ever loving darling sister, that I go deep into that river and pull her and ask her to come back. She never seemed to resist too. It was as though she was having a peaceful walk and me like a big savior went ahead and pulled her out assuming she is attempting something. She came out just like as though I said mom is calling for dinner, whereas I thought I am saving her life and blaah blaah..Again that was a dream.

And the other night my whole street was deserted and there comes a big lion. And I am instructing all to hide in places I show.
    I only wish I am really brave as that in reality too..

To top it all, weekends I used to have the utmost comedy.

I will be so very lazy to wake up and all the more lazy to do brushing. There are two mountanious tasks to do after I woke up, which in by itself is quite a big task. Brushing and Bathing. I cant explain in words how much lazy I will be to do them on weekends. But once I am up, I cant sit long wihtout brushing too. Huuufff that makes things so complicated. In essence, I hate to wake up early and brush and bath and cant wait to sit for my steaming cup of coffee. Brushing ! I just hate the time it takes. Somehow I use to wish why cant there be a machine to brush you. Edhu Edhuko kandupudikaranga, idhukku kandupudicha enna. (Many inventions are made, why cant one be done for this?).
    Dear ILs dont be amazed if oneday there comes a machine for that, such stupidest thing would have been done by none other than me :rotfl

I always have a dream that I am done quickly with my brushing and sitting in my table with steaming hot coffee. I try to take a sip of that hot coffee wondering that unusually I had done my brushing bathing so quick today.. Alas ! just to find out am still in bed and all that was a dream.

Is this called, the slip between the cup and the lip? Rant

And worst part is, I had even had the similar dreams for 2-3 times. For second time, I used to feel, 'come on no dream can occur twice, you are really up and done with it and now here it is, enjoi your coffee'. But Noooooooooooo its again a dream and am still in the bed. :(

I am tired of these dreams. From today I am going to try switching places and check if there are any change in my dreams.I just dont want them... Good luck to me ![/justify]

2. jaijui0

jaijui0 Senior IL'ite

hi amywos,
    this is a hilarious blog ..i love your dreams ..the recurring ones ..an escape from hauling yourself out of bed and attending to reality lol!

perhaps the dreams have a deeper meaning . have a friend psychologist interpret them for u should be great fun:)
    jaijui

3. Amywos

Amywos Bronze IL'ite

Thanks for the comments jaijui :) Yeah I do will give a thought about what u said :p Btw, yday my change of palce really worked and I dint have any such dreams :)

4. SurekhaKrishna

SurekhaKrishna Bronze IL'ite

Maybe the dreams have a meaning.you can try sleeping in nights with your head towards east or south direction and avoid north and west directions

5. niranjana69

niranjana69 New IL'ite

:):):).that was fun to read.Thank you .

6. Amywos

Amywos Bronze IL'ite

Surekha, thanks for the tip :)
    Thanks niranjana..Glad u liked it

7. pshirisha

pshirisha New IL'ite

Hey wonderful dreams gal...

8. Amywos

Amywos Bronze IL'ite