1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Stay Close Little One

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Anandchitra, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

I am not going to blink if that is going to erase that memory my dear friend Shanthi
    I feel the growth spurt gets strong once the kid moves to high school. Is it the same in madras I wonder?!

2. Anandchitra

Riya it is the natural course of events for a child to grow up and move out of house.. I never thought how my parents felt when I got married or when I left the country.. Thanks for steppin in:)

3. Anandchitra

Abhising Viji
    You have written better I feel. Even when they start walking as a toddler they seem to be in a rush to go.. well looks like there are many mothers like me!

4. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

AC dear..it was such a moving one from you. Though I am yet to face the emotions that you and others have given in their FBs, I can still understand it.....
    Whatever it is I guess, it these love and feeling of moms that is going to give a ring of protection to the child, in whatever situation....Best wishes dear.

5. Anandchitra

Saras very nice choice of words.. loved it. Thanks dear:)

6. mrsmanzoor

mrsmanzoor Senior IL'ite

very touchy article!! i get so irritated with my LO when she mess things up!! but in corner of my heart i know the value of child.i feel so sorry for mother whose grown ups are going for higher studies.but more sorry for those mothers whose r kids r lost.