1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Our IL Annapurani in Annalakshmi (S’pore- meet up)

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Anushiv, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Anushiv

Anushiv Senior IL'ite

Dear Aishu,
    Thanks a lot for stepping in & sending a feedback. I took only few shots but Vijee (Abising) took many. I was busy in interaction unable to share with you some more pics.
    Anyhow, it is so nice of you call to read & send reply.
    Thank you once again.

2. Anushiv

Anushiv Senior IL'ite

Dear SS,
    Delighted to see you over here. I am always a fan of your writing & getting applause from a good writer is a reward. Thanks for the appreciation & I really want to see your face too. Is’t possible?

3. Anushiv

Anushiv Senior IL'ite

Dear friend (shvap 786)

Like you, we too were eagerly looking out for that day to meet the legend of our IL. The adjectives are pouring out to describe to her - she is polite, graceful, humble, kind….what not? I wish all the I’lites should have the opportunity to meet her.

Thank you very much for writing me a feedback. Wish to interact more with you all.

4. Traveller

Traveller Gold IL'ite

Hi Anu,

True... in our times it was in city hall and spacious too. When I showed DH the photo y'day he was quite surprised that they were still running. Even then there wasn't much crowd. But I like their food a lot. Once we were served beetroot halwa and it was excellent. Whenever we had elderly guests this was the best place to entertain (my cooking was horrible then!). We will definitely come to Singapore soon... i'll for sure let you know.

Oh and i'm envious that you all can wear salwars (with sandals). I'm all covered up now only monkey kulla is left out:(

Latha

5. sowminivibu

sowminivibu Silver IL'ite

Dear anu

I am sure you all were lucky to meet CV and your comparison to everybody being different parts of the cake was very very creative !!!

lov
    sowmi

6. Oviya

Oviya Silver IL'ite

Why not, Anu?

It is a pleasure to meet the IL'ites....

Dreams will come true, if we keep dreaming...So, we'll meet...