Ramana Guides....

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by sunkan, Jun 21, 2008.

1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

Ramana: experience such as “ I went; I came ; I was ; I did : come naturally to every one. From these experiences, does it not appear that the consciousness “I” is the subject of those various acts?

Enquiry into the true nature of that consciousness and remaining as oneself is the way to understand through enquiry, one’s true nature.
    Quiescent without forgetting Himd God, the self], after resolving in Him the mind which is of the form of the ‘I’ –thought, no matter by what means. This is the conclusive teaching of the Scriptures.

Thyagarajan and Goodgod like this.

2. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Guidelines suited for everyone and every hour..thank you sunkan madam..

3. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

happy supriya you are reading here, and wonderful are these questions of his sets u thinking really deep..sunkan

4. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sundari.. thank you for writing about my revered Ramanar..

5. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Dear Sunkanji,
    I am really thankful that you have started writing about the teachings which I could never do. I have always seen Ramanar as my thatha, as my friend, as my guide, as my god and even as my pal with whom I could fight and take a shoulder to cry. I think it will take some more time for me to start reading his teachings.

6. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

pl do the quicker the better as ur mental relation is more stronger it could be more easy for you to relate with and pl do write about that here and share with all...sunkan

7. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

Dearest Sunkan ji,

Again the topic that dwells deep within us !! Will not an interospection help on these lines ?? An inquiry more than an enquiry ??

Correct me if am wrong please. Would definitely break out my ignorance shell once proved wrong !

Love
    RamyaVaradharajan