1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Motherhood changes people

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by diva, May 29, 2008.

1. diva

diva New IL'ite

We all jump on celebrities when they do things that are even a smidget out of line. It must be very hard living a public life when every move of yours is scrutinized. Looking back at my life, if eveything I did was analyzed under a microscope by the random public, I would go crazy. We have to give some of them more credit in certain situations.

Let's look at Nicole Ritchie. She made us turn up our superior noses in disgust on many an occasion. But she has really turned herself around! Check out this link.

Motherhood does that to most people. I want to be one of the few to say that I am proud of Ritchie and the things she has achieved this last year in her life.

Here's to hoping all our lives get better as time passes. Here's to hoping that we do not get advice from random strangers on how nest to live our lives. Here's to hoping for happiness for all of us and our progeny.

Diva's back after a hiatus!!!

2. mallugal

mallugal Senior IL'ite

U are soo true abt Nicole.Even I was amazed by the change in her ... especially the way she dresses now is much more sensible...and she smiles a lot. I saw her photos of Nicole and her baby in the park ...it's absolutely adorable. I just hope baby Harlow will keep Aunty Paris Hilton away from her mommy :)

3. diva

diva New IL'ite

Mallugal - maybe Paris Hilton will turn herself around once she has a baby. Becoming a mother does good things to one!