1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Teeth Sensitivity

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Dr.Niran, May 27, 2008.

1. Dr.Niran

Dr.Niran New IL'ite

Hello ILITES,

How many of you have the problem of TEETH SENSITIVITY?
    Note: Sensitivity means - if you take anything hot or anything cold your teeth will start to hurt.

Thanks,
    Niran

2. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear niran,
    pl do not wait for others to answer and go ahead and let us know what to be done, because each one has someone or the other and would defenitely help them with your advice here..sunkan

3. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Niran, I agree with Sunkan. Please be good enough to enlighten us.

4. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi
    I too agree with Sunkan. Please put in some more about this so that people can read and use your tips. As we have many friends here who will read but will not put in they comment. so doc please put in some tips. Even in the soda blog you have given just one sentence please put in what will happpen in case you drink them, along with the rememdies, or tips how to avoid these things. This will be more help ful. As I have noticed all your blogs have just short information. Some friends don't like to speak out even something is wrong with the teeth. So my friend please put in like an article for us all to read, and will be helpful o all of us.
    Thank you in advance

5. Dr.Niran

Dr.Niran New IL'ite

All right guys, lets do it. I will post articles starting this week. And i will create a separate blog for questions. I will move the question and answers to this blog. and maintain a separate blog for articles.

6. shamu

shamu New IL'ite

Hi,
    My Husband has teeth sensitivity. His teeth are hurt when ever he drinks cold water or hot coffee. What should be done. Can you suggest any remedies.
    Thanks.