1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Child like Faith!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Devika Menon, Apr 1, 2008.

1. smitag

smitag New IL'ite

I agree .Sometimes when children remin pure and innocent they are really pushed around in this world and then as adults they learn to not trust.
    Its really hard to teach them to be street smart while telling them to trust others.

2. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Dear Smitha,Welcome to my blogs .I am really thrilled to see you reading my blogs!
    Yes children are sometimes forced out of their innocense.Yes in between our cynical selves its difficult to find the courage to ask children to trust wothout caution!
    Glad Smitha that you liked the blog on feelings too.Yes my daughter finds immense pleasure in meeting her grandparents there .infact this b'day too we were there on the 21st of June!

Love,
    Devika

3. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

A good inspiring one...Everyone should look towards the child with the umbrella and learn.

Most elders start or even pray with skepticsm.....but a child will blindly follow and beleive what his parents says...agreed, we have to weigh the pros and cons...but faith must be there in whatever we do..
    As said, their mind is clean and pure..

bye

4. smitag

smitag New IL'ite

.She is truly a wonderful child and why not with such a lovely mom , I am not surprised.