1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Close Encounters with the Questioning Mind!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Vandhana, Feb 15, 2008.

1. tuffyshri

tuffyshri Gold IL'ite

LOL! i am in the line, very soon my daughter will start asking these kind of trivias... **sigh**
    One of my friend is pregnant and her first son also asked the same thing of how the baby will get out. he is satisfied with the logic of 'doctor will cut open tummy' but he still cant u/stand how did the baby go in at all, in the first place :) :) ROFL with this kids

2. Meerasan78

Meerasan78 New IL'ite

wow,

You really have good wits and presence of mind. I am sure there are loads of such stuff you would have managed.. do write more

3. mrsmanzoor

mrsmanzoor Senior IL'ite

hello vandhana
    i really liked ur blog!!especially the title..i think the best way to answer ur kids is by giving them the correct answers..but cant say about the unusual one(the gay question specially hehehehe)
    keep up the good work dear
    regards!

4. wifeandmommy

wifeandmommy New IL'ite

My 3 yr old asked me why is the banana yellow and why not pink? and she wanted a pink banana.....the good thing is that i can divert her mind easily...god help me when the birds n the bees thingy comes up.

5. ruchvarsh

ruchvarsh New IL'ite

hi vandana ,
    how are u doing ?
    after the removal of inbox and paid mail sysytem i m not in contact of u ijust read this one this is so good .. and the "gay "line ...nice work ...
    keep writing
    all the best
    bye
    hope to chat with u some day
    ruchi

6. jyothigandham

jyothigandham New IL'ite

I love the questions and the answers tooo...I once saw on TV a 3 yr old girl talking about how honey was made...I rolled and laughed..she went on about mama bee and papa bee and the drone bee but honey never came into picture...cute little thing...this world is a happier place because of the relationship between mothers and kids...:)