1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Planning

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by krishnaamma, Oct 24, 2007.

1. marrgg

marrgg Bronze IL'ite

Dear Krishnaamma,

A good blog on Planning. Sometimes in this busy lifestyle we fail to plan and end up in a messy situation. Thanks a lot Krishnaamma.

2. jaisapmm

jaisapmm Silver IL'ite

Hi Kri.amma

When I reading all your Blogs,I belive all the ladies are managing director of the company.

Because all the ladies looking for following departments

1.Accounts (Budject Preparation for monthly)
    2.Stores Manager (Kitchen)
    3.Production Manager(Cooking)
    4.Quality Manager(Checking Quality of food ,dress etc)
    5.Purchase Manager(Buying Growchery items)
    6.Admin Manager (Child's)

That Why I mentioned all the ladies are MD.

Some MD Get a good name industry like Infosys Mr.NARAYAMOORTHY

I am sure Some ladies that level Especeially Krishnamma is great

I feel Males are fund's maker also looking for only one department(finance) in home.Some ladies also looking this job and share husband burde's

Great !

Regards

3. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi jai,

yes as you said all ladies are MDs. Bowso much for your complements. :eek:mg:நீங்க சொல்லும் அளவிற்கு நான் தகுதியா என தெரியாது. ஆனாலும் உங்கள் பாராட்டுக்கு நன்றி ![​IMG]

want to tell you one more thing, as you said I use to help my husband in financial side also. :hiyaWe discuss each and everything before we do.

4. Kaushrajan

Kaushrajan New IL'ite

hi Krishnaamma,

I am slowing reading your posts!!! Well said by all above!! Indeed being a home maker is the toughest job of all jobs....and the best reward / award one gets is from one's children and husband. When they both are happy then life is complete.
    I think above they have left out HR...Human Resources...believe me..thats the most complex job..to take care of everyone and everyones wishes AND keep them happy. Wise people often say that being a grihastha ...householder is the most tough yet the most rewarding post! Reference maybe male but it applies mostly to females!

Regards,
    Kaushalya R K

5. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Ya kaushalya,
    you are correct. I too read slowly but I will reply to all my posts. and almost I will give a reply post in all my threads. that will encourage the reader na?:thumbsup

as you said Jai missed Human Resources. yes it is a complex job. For male, they have to coordinate with one family. but we ; we have to make a good link between our mother side and MIL side. rite? it is a very big job dear. கத்தி மேல் நடப்பது போல் தான். ஹும். மெல்ல படியுங்கள்!:)

6. Sana2712

Sana2712 New IL'ite

:hiya Hi Krishnaamma,
    I am addit of To Do List :-D

7. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Hi Mam,

A ILite, today only I chanced to read this blog of yours. While am able to appreciate the kind of planning u have, i know not why I can never plan my work in advance. Am an office goer. Every day I have to pack lunch for my husband who leaves home as early as 6.45 a.m. He carries some tiffin for breakfast and also rice and vegetable. I go to bed only by 11.00 p.m. Either i keep browsing or spending time with children who sleep very late. I don't plan the menu for the next day nor do i cut the veggies and keep ready. Somehow things work for me only when I do them in a hurry and with anxiety. Have been wanting to practice this kind of having checklist etc. but some how can never get into the habit.

When I really get into the grove, I shall definitely share with u.
    Bi. Good Luck and best wishes.