1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The sci fy love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Catgol, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Soch

Soch Silver IL'ite

Hi Catgol, How are you? After long time.. Very Nice Start... You rock as usual..:clap

2. srilaxmi

srilaxmi Silver IL'ite

really a post with romance and shocking suspense ,,,, it is possible with u only ...

nice and good going ,,, :wow

3. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Hi catgol how are you?Hope you enjoyed the trip to US.Romantic story with thrill .very interesting to read.keep going

4. leenarajaryan

leenarajaryan Silver IL'ite

Next episode pls............ A bit fast & a lengthy one too.. I am going crazy as the days goes by to read it in full. :bonk Sorry If I am troubling u a lot.

5. Sparkle19

Sparkle19 Silver IL'ite

Next episode plz..:bangcomp:

6. leenarajaryan

leenarajaryan Silver IL'ite

Sorry to say Catgol but you are really delaying the next part too much.:bang We were desperately waiting for you to complete the story. U atleast shud tell us how much more we need to wait to read this beautiful story. Sorry if am rude but it is bcoz I am desperately waiting to read the full story.
    Same with Daisy too. She also is away & yet to give the new post since long time.

Pls both of you dear don't do this to all IL's who love reading ur stories. tsk

sorrysmileyonce again for being too demanding.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
  7. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

Super. Thriller story wow. I like thrillers

8. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Really sorry dears will definetly continue nowadays really busy as my father in law's mother is at home . I have arranged for a nurse so hopefully will have time

1 person likes this.
  9. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hi Catgol,

Happy to see you back. Hope you are fine. No problem dear, take your own time. We will wait for you. Take care.

10. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Episode no : 8

Antara was speechless her eyes were searching for Ajay who stood there with a jubilant smile in his face ...

Ajay's personal security walked towards Ajay and whispered something in Ajay 's ears . Ajay's face turned stone hard but he couldn't react before the huge gathering . Dear gentleman the board meeting is cancelled due to an emergency I request you all to proceed to dinner banquet arranged in the Pent house. There was chaos and whispers among the crowd

Ajay walked past the crowd and hurried towards his black Mercedes ..
    Driver take me to the FBI headquarters ..
    . Ajay was completely devastated by the sudden turn of incidents ..
    Ajay walked towards the FBI HEADQUARTERS and walked towards the reception lounge reserved for VIPs . Antara tried calling Ajay but he did not answer any of the phone calls ..
    Hi Iam Paul came an English man with a muscular body and a well groomed face ..

Hello sir Iam Ajay my personal security told that you had called me
    In the morning ..

Sir Iam still in a shock that mr John is no more and how did it happen ...
    We are still investigating it mr Ajay but it was a well executed murder and we are even more confused after receiving the autopsy report the pathologists are not able to come to a conclusion either ...

Can I have a look at the report sir said Ajay and the cause of death was clearly printed in bold letters METHANE PYROXIDE SULPHATE ...

What does that mean asked Ajay sounding quizzical ...
    I want you to Talk to one of our research expert .

Sure said Ajay and went to a isolated cubicle where many men wearing white coats where doing research with chemicals ...
    A man clad in white walked towards Paul let me introduce myself iam Dr Sean the head of the research lab .. Hello said Ajay and shook hands with Sean . Would you care for a coffee? , asked Sean

No let's come to a point what is methane PYROXIDE sulphate asked Ajay .. It's a lethal and very rare chemical substance mr Ajay ., it was used the NAZIS during the Second World War . It was invented by professor hein as requested by the dictator adolf hitler himself and the substance was kept in high confidentiality ... After the world war we have no record of anybody using that substAnce which means we are going to deal
    With dangerous terrorist group. There were two marks found in the wrist of mr John which means he had been injected by the substance by some one forcefully . Once the substance mixes in the blood stream the death is caused within 5 minutes

Yes mr Sean is right some criminals are dead against the project you better be careful mr Ajay

To be continued ....

2 people like this.