1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I am in Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sreeram, Dec 16, 2015.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

And yeah!! Forgot to mention!! Whenever I saw Raj and Aditi fighting and teasing each other, making faces and all.... I got reminded of me and my hubby!! Its we who keep doing that even in front of mil gigglingsmiley.. So I could relate very well and I actually drowned into those scenes :thumbsup

2 people like this.
  2. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Part: 38

They both stood motionless gazing each others eyes with absolutely no idea what the other one is thinking or feeling. God only knows how long they had been like that without even blinking. Aditi was feeling too weak to stand when both of them regained and realised their present situation when her phone went ringing continously to disturb them.

Aditi was scolding herself, "oh my god what am i doing here, staring at him like this".

"Am... am... sorry. I....came in se.. search of my phone". Some how with great effort she completed her sentence avoiding his eye contact and came out of the room without even waiting for his reply.

She started to feel something different but didn't know what it is. But she was feeling happy and even forgot to attend the phone which kept on ringing. Hearing the continuous ringing sound of the phone, Rupa came out of the kitchen. She called Aditi many times but there was no response. Aditi was in her own world. Rupa came near her and touched her shoulders.

"Aditi, what happen, why aren't you picking the call. And where are you dear. I have been calling you many times".
    Aditi felt embarrassed and didn't know what to reply. Luckily the phone started to ring again. Aditi thought, "great escape".

Rupa signalled her to speak and she moved from that place. Aditi went to the veranda and attended the call. It was Gayathri on the other side.

"What were you doing Aditi? How many times i called you?"

"Sorry mom i was taking bath". She didn't know what else to say in order to escape from her scoldings.

The conversation lasted for few minutes enquiring about each other and when Aditi went inside all three were waiting for her in the dining table.

"Oh am sorry, i made you all wait for me". She sounded upset.

"Hey you need not be sorry Aditi, we both just now came".

Dayalan pulled Raj into the conversation.

Raj just nodded smiling and turned to avoid her eye contact. He was feeling very dizzy to see those eyes directly again. He had butterflies flying inside when he saw her inside his room few minutes back. Those eyes made me go crazy and he couldn't wave it off even after she came out of the room.

They all had breakfast discussing where to go for lunch. Neither Aditi nor Raj participated in the discussion and they both refrained just saying yes ok and avoided looking at each other as they both were sitting opposite to each other.

Though it was very difficult for them to avoid from looking at each other how much ever they tried. Aditi was going mad thinking about all that happened from the previous night.

She didn't know what had happened to her and why her thoughts are running behind Raj. She was clueless and confused. It was becoming difficult for her to concentrate on her plate.

Raj and others finished eating while Aditi kept eating slowly. Rupa gestured them to leave without disturbing her and they did as told. Dayalan and Raj went to terrace and Rupa went to kitchen. After few minutes she came and sat next to Aditi and softly patted her back.

"What happen dear? You look dull. Are you not feeling well or is the food not well". Rupa looked very concerned.

"No no aunty the food is so tasty. I was just thinking of something else".

Rupa wasn't convinced by her reply but she didn't ask her anything again.

"Ok ok dear. Now eat without thinking anything".

"Ok aunty". Aditi smiled and ate quickly.

Rupa and Aditi cleaned everything chit chatting about each others interest, hobbies, education.

"Hello ladies, can we come in". Dayalan was standing near the kitchen entrance and smiling at them. Raj stood behind him and was feeling happy seeing his mom and Aditi chatting so casually and happily.

He beamed happily, "wow what a family i have got. Love you mom and dad. I love you Aditi. I know you will mingle with my parents easily and will make me and my parents smile always".

....Cont....

3. StrangerLady

StrangerLady Gold IL'ite

very sweet episode Priya dear, u have learly depicted the initial discomfort n shyness to make an eye contact wen in love. beautiful:thumbsup

1 person likes this.
  4. nivyamohan

nivyamohan Silver IL'ite

one small doubt priya.. did raj said love you aditi????

1 person likes this.
  5. nivyamohan

nivyamohan Silver IL'ite

did he expressed before his parents if so please post the next part soon

1 person likes this.
  6. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Oh so sweet of you Leena. Sorry dear... have posted the next part.

7. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hi Bhonzee, Thank you so much dear. I felt so happy reading your lovely feedback. Your appreciation motivates me a lot. Have posted the next part dear. Hope you will enjoy it.

8. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hi Magnashri, Welcome to the thread. Thank you so much. I hope you enjoyed reading the story. Please continue your support by reading the further episodes and posting your comments.

9. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Have posted it dear.

10. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Iniyaaa you just made my day dear. :thankyou2: so so much... You read it in one go... Wow... you are so sweet. Yippee you like it.... great...

I didn't want to include any such situation as the lead characters are already in confusion. Just wanted to try a smooth and happy go love story with all positivity. Hope am being able to finish it with the same positiveness.

Ha ha ha... Thanks a lot dear.