1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love After Marriage!!!

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Rith, Jan 21, 2016.

1. leenarajaryan

leenarajaryan Silver IL'ite

:boo::2thumbsup: to Sindhu n Bharath. Good they gave back the villies.
    Some more such fights n they are gone. Rith make them runway in 4-5 days, so that in the meantime Sindhu is done with her Monthly friend & our lovebirds can unite on the day they leave. gigglingsmiley

2. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

@Rith: Time to celebrate dear.. You scored century now :p Your story page reached 100 :p Please let us know venue and time, We will be there Harhar

1 person likes this.
  3. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Ha ha ha... rith u rock as always... laugh1smiley

4. srilaxmi

srilaxmi Silver IL'ite

superb episode... really enjoyed

5. Angiee

Angiee Silver IL'ite

@meerasrini,

please pick up me too once she shared the venue details with you ;) ;)

@Rith,

Sema dialogues from Sindhu.. she nicely verupethifying nalini :2thumbsup:

1 person likes this.
  6. srilaxmi

srilaxmi Silver IL'ite

:cheers : u did century....

7. coolmum

coolmum Silver IL'ite

Glad to see Sindhu's courage . Nice episode
    Congrats abt the story reached 100th page.... :cheers

seekiramey adutha century poda vazhthukkal @Rith

8. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Surely Angiee dear :) Be ready!! Once Rith says we will go immediately

9. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Episode 36

“The best way to send them off is offer your salt coffee and sugary pongal” Bharath teased Sindhu. Sindhu was cutting vegetables and Menaka was preparing breakfast. Bharath took an off that day. “Naughty fellow. Why are you always teasing her?” Menaka exposed false anger. Sindhu showed knife at him. “Hot water is ready. Come now. I will massage your legs”. Bharath held her hand.

Sindhu denied “No. I am fine today. I don’t think it is needed now” “Please go Sindhu! He is calling right” Menaka advised. Sindhu sat on the sofa. Bharath massaged dipping the cloth in hot water and pressing gently holding her leg on his lap. She enjoyed his love and care. Nalini and Gomathy came down. Nalini stared at both of them. Seeing Gomathy, Sindhu took off her leg from his lap. But Bharath pulled her leg and keep on massaging. Sindhu felt uncomfortable.

Gomathy: “Good! ‘A’ grade movies are now playing in hall…wonderful”

Sindhu took her leg, dragged Bharath and went in. she locked him there and rushed out with red eyes. “Aunty, can you please teach me how you gave birth to Nalini without such ‘A’ grade movies” Gomathy felt embarrassed. “Better learn how to talk to elders Sindhu”

Sindhu: “Aunty, please learn how to talk in general first. Else let ME teach you..Also I will teach some manners to your daughter as well, since you have missed to educate that. I never peek my head in other’s bed room” she passed on a dirty look at Nalini. Menaka smiled inside. Bharath jumped in joy. Is it my Sindhu who is talking like that? Oh my God. I should get her favourite Italian delight ice cream for this

Sindhu continued “Nalini. Help me in cutting the vegetables. Aunty! I am not planning to assign any task as you are old. Please take rest” she turned towards Menaka “Aunty! Please go and take rest. I and Nalini will take care of cooking today” Menaka patted her cheeks and went to Bharath’s room controlling her laugh.

Gomathy reprimanded “Sindhu! Who are you to…” Sindhu cut her right away and shouted at Nalini “Nalini!! Why are you standing like a statue..I asked you to start cutting the vegetables NOW” . Nalini gave a helpless look at Gomathy, “Sindhu! We are going out. We have plans now”

Sindhu: “Fine. Please arrange your lunch outside. You will get food only if your daughter works here”

Nalini: “I have not done this even in my house”

Sindhu: “That’s why you have grown up like this fit for nothing. Come, I will teach culture and discipline. Any way you will be married one day. You should not suffer without knowing anything. Decide now! I am giving 2 minutes time. Do work and get food here. Else roam out and have lunch outside. One more thing! You will get your dinner only if you work” Gomathy tried to interrupt “But…” Sindhu shouted “Only you should talk Nalini. Your time starts now” both stood traumatized.

“Mom. I will not do any work. Let’s go to our place. Let’s not stay here” Nalini pleaded

Gomathy “That’s a great insult to me if I leave without getting anything. I won’t go without getting at least a little sum. I have lot of shopping plans with that amount. You accept. Within tonight I will threaten Menaka and get something”

Nalini “Mom! For that I can’t work”

Sindhu “Your time is going to end now. If no response then vacate immediately”

Nalini ”I don’t know how to cut vegetables”

Sindhu “Fine, wash the soaked clothes and put to dry. I will take care of cooking. Only half an hour time.hmm. go!” she commanded though her heart was beating heavily

Gomathy “she will get rashes, she is allergic to soap”

Sindhu “I will give her ointment. Start NOW Nalini” Nalini obeyed without having any options. Gomathy stood helpless. Sindhu walked into the room and noticed Bharath and Menaka giggling. She locked the door in a hurry.

She was sweating severely “Bharath! I am not doing this..I am not able to control. I am feeling difficult. “She shook her head.

Bharath caressed her back “Come on Sindhu! You are doing a good job. We are enjoying. From the moment mom stepped in she is laughing and laughing and still laughing..See…” Menaka nodded her head still giggling holding her chest

Sindhu said in naughty tone “In this mom and son game, I am bouncing between you 2 and these ladies”

Menaka “Whatever I wanted to speak till date but couldn’t, you are doing on behalf of me Sindhu! Go ahead. I am there to support you. It is so funny to see their faces you know!” she continued to laugh

Bharath whispered in her ears “ I will treat you specially later” and winked. Sindhu pinched him

Stay Tuned…

10. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thank you @periamma ma...Happy to see your fb..Enjoy!