IVF Queries and suggestions

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Swatir23, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Amani83

Amani83 New IL'ite

Thank you Vasumathy for your suggestion. My clinic said they are ok with either way going for next fet immediately or taking a break. They left the decision to me.

I myself wanted to get it done as soon as possible before our Parents visit us. They are against the treatment and we are doing it without letting them know.

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

If you could, give it a cycle break at least. Your body will need to refresh. Never rush up for some reasons. Baby will come only when it has to come, you can't push things. Give your body its deserved time to heal from medications.
    All the best.

Baby dust to all TTC ladies..

1 person likes this.
  3. Amani83

Amani83 New IL'ite

Thanks Vasumathy for you suggestion. I checked with my clinic and they said that as I have not used much medications in last FET, it is OK for them to do another transfer in this cycle. They are giving a gap of 6 weeks from the last transer.

4. Vasumathy

Amani,
    Ok then. Try to eat good and stay healthy! Hope things will go fine with your FET.
    All the best.

Baby dust to all TTC ladies..

5. Amani83

Amani83 New IL'ite

Thank you Vasumathy.

Hi Ladies

Has anyone had experience with neupogen uterus wash before the transfer? My clinic is offering that to me this time and I have some concerns if it has long term side effects on my body or the baby if I use it. Can anyone please suggest on this? Does it really improve the implantation?

6. Vasumathy

NO idea about it. Hope someone will help you on this!
    Take care Amani.

7. Amani83

Amani83 New IL'ite

It is G-CSF medicine normally infused in the uterus or through injections to improve lining and to treat immune issues. I dont have any lining problems but want to know if it improves implantation.

8. lalithanivas

lalithanivas Gold IL'ite

Neupogen is given as injection or uterus wash.Its mainly given for improving egg quality and uterine lining.Don't know whether it really helps in implantation or not.I had only one dose in the form of injection to increase the thickness of lining.

9. PurpleSS

PurpleSS New IL'ite

hello ladies...

It took 3 days to completely read this thread.... you ladies are really wonderful and helping each other...
    i :worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2: u all.

here comes my story ( i will make it short ) , my age is 32 DH age is 35 ttc from 5 yrs and no luck.
    we got married in 2011. I having PCOS till 2yrs of marriage we dint much bother about baby since ours was love marriage it took around 4 yrs to make parents accept as it was north-south marriage.
    In 2014 sudden shock in my life tat i got diagnosed with LYMPH node TB followed by organizing Pneumonia and auto immune :BangHead:. took treatment for 9 months ( tb medicine , steroids, etc..) and became normal.
    In 2015 we tough will start new life and was in TTC. 3 months put all our efforts i took CCQ and other tablets we are much confident that we will get success but all went false. another shock tat my right side tube is blocked and our 5 months follicular reports says always egg/ follicles are forming in right side.:sconf:. mmm wat to do now went took different dr opinion most of them suggested to go for IVF. due to stress and emotional eating i put on weight and end up in pcos again.
    In 2016 feb we tough will try IVF and i got ended with this wonderful thread where i got so many information about IVF.

current story , planning to do IVF next month. by reading this thread i very well came to know each case is different and unique. my heart beat for IVF gets fluctuates.:confundio1:

give me some tips how to prepare myself, and pls add me in your prayers.
    I am making my mind not to expect anything in the first attempt. I am new to some terms in this thread. most of the words i dnt even heard and no idea about it. so far after seeing my amh, other test dr said we are good to go. before going to IVF i should do lapro or do biospy of utres ??

10. Vasumathy

PurpleSS,
    First, sorry about your big struggle towards health front & TTC.
    IVF is a big journey.. It need strong emotional part and healthy body.
    Eat good, healthy. Try protein rich and fiber rich foods.
    Be happy, strong & positive.
    Keep a watch on your weight. Weight plays a major role in TTC.
    Baby dust to you.