1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I am in Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sreeram, Dec 16, 2015.

1. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Wonderful episode Priya dear :) No issues dear :) Take care :) Post when u r free :)

1 person likes this.
  2. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Priya small and sweet episode.Loved to read

1 person likes this.
  3. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Sweet love scene Priya dear. :thumbsup

Hope Aditi will realize Raj's feelings.

1 person likes this.
  4. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Mahavid. Hmmm let's see dear.

5. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

@sreeram priya hope love started blossoming with Aditi now. Eagerly waiting to read the next episodes

1 person likes this.
  6. uma1966

uma1966 Platinum IL'ite

@sreeram,
    // "I know this boy, he would have gone to terrace. It's his habit to walk in terrace on weekends before going to sleep".

Poor mom she didn't know that her son was feeling hesitatant to see Aditi after that intimate touch.

Even Aditi had the same feeling and didn't know how she will face him.//
    priya i liked the above lines. Eventhough this episode is short, but very very nice one. Now only i saw this episode. Hereafter please send notification to me after publishing the episode to enable me to read the same day itself. sorry for the inconvenience dear friendssmiley

1 person likes this.
  7. rambhu

rambhu Silver IL'ite

@sreeram priya darling what happened to you?? why no stories ma?

1 person likes this.
  8. revathikishore

revathikishore New IL'ite

Nice one to read priya!...Hatsoff...Love is something like a wonderful feel. I felt in your story.

1 person likes this.
  9. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Part: 37

Rupa gave Aditi a pain killer so that she can sleep well.

"Have this pain killer tablet Aditi, you will feel better and can sleep nicely".

"Thank you aunty. I feel bad for being a trouble for you and uncle".

"Nothing like that dear, you are like Raj only to us. So don't feel bad at all. Now sleep well, we will chat tomorrow".

Aditi felt at home and liked both Rupa and Dayalan for the affection they showering on her.

"Good night Aditi. Sleep well".

"Good night aunty, you too sleep well".

Though she was feeling happy to be there she also felt bad for making them change their routine because of her.

Slowly her thoughts moved to Raj again. Just by thinking of him made her smile now. She didn't know the reason behind her smile but it made her feel good and she slept with these thoughts.

For Raj it was becoming more difficult now. Already he was hiding his love for her and now he should also control his feelings that he has started to feel for her. He wasn't sure whether he would be able to ignore or control the feelings when Aditi is near him.

These thoughts made him to lose his sleep and he wandered in terrace for long time.

"What are you doing here still?"

"Dad.... you scared me like anything".

"Oh my brave boy, you got scared". Dayalan smiled teasingly.

"Dad... please".

"Ok... ok... am sorry.. i didn't mean to. But what are you doing here? I was waiting for you to come. Was feeling bored sitting alone".

"Alone??? Why dad, where's mom?"

"She went to your room long back and i hope they both must have slept by now".

"Oh.. ok dad, then come let's go and sleep'. Raj felt relaxed that he need not have to face Aditi for the time being.

"Wait Raj, i need to talk to you".

"Dad... now. I feel sleepy dad. Please can we talk tomorrow if it isn't really important". Raj had a slight feeling that what it could be.

"It's not very important for me but i hope it could be for you". Dayalan winked his eyes seeing Raj.

Raj looked at him now with seriousness. "What is it dad?"
    "Hmmm. It's ok we can talk tomorrow my dear".

"Dad... come on please".

Dayalan couldn't control his laugh seeing his son's reaction.

"I feel pity seeing your face. So... i think... we shall talk now"

"Oh dad... you are being so cinematic dad".

"Ok ok... straight to the subject now".

"I am.... please continue..."

"Your mom and i like Aditi a lot and we have no objections at all".

Raj's face became so bright hearing this. "Dad.... are you serious... or playing with me".

"Is this a matter to play". Dayalan tried to sound angry but failed to.

"I know dad... but..."

"No buts and all dear. We have discussed and decided that Aditi will only be our daughter in law. No no i should say like this, she will only be our daughter".

"Dad... thank you so much. I love you both a lot".

"Ok ok. But wait i haven't completed".

Raj looked confused now. Dayalan took a deep breath and then continued.

"See Raj... After lot of discussion only we have come to this conclusion. We are ready to take your proposal to Aditi's parents but before that we wanted to know about Aditi's wish too".

Now Raj didn't know what to say as he himself wasn't sure about her feelings.

"We give you six months time... that means till your UK trip. So you have time till then to know what she thinks or feels about you".

Dayalan didn't tell him that he and Rupa had plans to visit Aditi's parents regarding their marriage. But they wanted to know about Aditi's decision on this first.

Raj remained silent for few minutes and Dayalan also waited for him.

"Am really blessed to have you both as my parents dad. Thank you so much for supporting me. I will surely let you both know about our decision immediately after i return from my trip dad".

Raj spoke very firmly and Dayalan smiled hearing it.

"We love you a lot Raj and happy to have got you as our son".

Dayalan patted Raj's shoulders and they both walked down together.

Raj felt very happy but still he wasn't sure that how he's going to face Aditi after the embarrassing encounter. He couldn't sleep thinking of this and kept turning and rolling.

Disturbed by the continuous movement besides him, Dayalan got up and switched on the lights. Raj immediately closed his eyes tightly and acted as if he was in deep sleep.

Seeing Raj sleeping nicely Dayalan switched off the lights thinking that it was his imagination. After the lights went off Raj opened his eyes to see whether his dad has slept. Dayalan was sleeping keeping his back towards Raj. Raj smiled and closed his eyes and sleep welcomed him happily.

When Aditi opened her eyes the next morning she saw that Rupa had already got up. She picked her phone and was shocked to see the time as 9.30 and there were already two missed calls from her mom.

She immediately called her and informed that she was fine and they are taking good care of her. She ended the call without telling about her leg as she didn't want them to feel upset or return soon because of her.

Aditi got off the bed and found that her leg was much better and she was able to walk without any support. She freshened her up soon and came out of the room feeling bad to have slept this long.

But she couldn't see any one in the living room and walked towards the kitchen to see Rupa. But she was disappointed to see none there too. Aditi didn't know what to do now. She then thought to check the other bedroom since it was kept open.
    She walked inside the room with little hesitation but to her surprise, there was no one inside.

She heard the sound of water from the washroom and felt bit relaxed that there is some one at home. Aditi slowly walked till the dining table and gulped half litre of water within seconds as she was feeling very hungry.

She sat in the sofa and started to turn pages in the newspaper as she had no interest in it at that time. After few minutes Aditi heard the sound of opening and closing of door from inside and she lifted her head from the newspaper to see who it was.

"Good Morning dear. Did you sleep well?" Rupa spoke to her with a warm smile.

"Good morning aunty. Yes aunty, slept nicely. Sorry i slept for long time". She looked apologetic.

"Happy that you slept nicely. So you need not feel sorry for that. By the way how are you feeling now dear".

"Much better aunty, am able to walk without limping".

"Good. But don't strain. It will take two or three days to cure completely. So walk carefully. Ok now come and have breakfast dear".

Aditi nodded and moved towards the dining table.

"Aunty where is uncle and Raj, i didn't see both of them. Did they have breakfast?"

"Not yet dear. Both have gone to gym. They will be back any moment, am also waiting for them only".

"Let them also come aunty. We will all sit together".

"Hmmm, i think they have come".

Hearing the bike's horn, Rupa went to open the door and Aditi followed her. Dayalan was standing there on the door way with a huge smile on his face when he saw Rupa. Aditi was admiring the lovely couple and wished that they stay happily forever.

Her smile vanished immediately seeing Raj who just joined his parents. Aditi couldn't take her eyes off seeing him in the sweat shirt. He looked so manly though his face looked tired after the workout. She started to scan him from top to toe. He was nearly 6 feet tall and well built up body. He looked handsome with the moustache and unshaven beard. The moment Raj stepped in both their eyes met and Aditi froze in that look.

Rupa and Dayalan walked in speaking and hearing their voice Raj walked towards his room and Aditi realised where she was and what she was doing.

"Raj, freshen up and come soon dear. We are both feeling hungry".

"What you both still didn't eat? What is this Rupa, you should have made her eat right".

"Daya, she refused to have saying that all of us will have together".

"Yes uncle and also it's not aunty's fault. I got up just few minutes back".

Hearing all this Raj quickly went to the bathroom.

"Now you also go and take bath Daya. And please come soon. Two souls are waiting here with growling stomach.

Rupa and Aditi smiled seeing Dayalan running towards his room. Aditi helped Rupa in arranging the table even after Rupa's refusal.

"Aditi, i think somebody's phone is ringing".

"Yes aunty i too thought so".

Aditi listened to the ringtone and realised that it was her phone only.

"Oh. That's my phone only aunty".

"Go and check dear. I will take care of this".

Aditi smiled and went to Raj's room without realising that he has gone to the take bath. Aditi found her mobile lying on the bed and rushed to pick it but the call got disconnected before she could see who it was.

And at the same time hearing the continuous ringing of the phone Raj came out of the bathroom. And Aditi took her phone and lifted her head and found Raj standing there. Both of them were stunned seeing the other in that place and stood with their eyes locked with each others.

....Cont....

10. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Thank you so much Lata. Have posted the next part. Check it to know what happened next.