1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love After Marriage!!!

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Rith, Jan 21, 2016.

1. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

woww!!!!!!! great episode!!! orey the romance than ponga!!

2. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Episode 33

Bharath took her head in his hands and kissed all over her face. Hot blood gushed in their veins. Bharath blind folded her eyes with a small piece of cloth. He too off her earring and tied the pendant he purchased for her in Andaman. He put on the earrings and took her before the dressing table mirror. He unfolded the cloth. Sindhu was surprised to see the pendant that she craved to get but couldn’t due to less money. Her eyes turned moist in happiness. She hugged him tight and planted kiss on his cheeks. He gave a small parcel which was a seducing night gown. Sindhu was shocked to see the gown. Bharath’s hands moved on her stomach. She stopped him and released her from his clutch. He noticed she was sweating.

“Are you ok Sindhu”, he asked. Bharath felt tremors in her hands. He made her to sit on the cot, took her hands in his hands and comforted her. Sindhu was afraid to speak to him. “What happened? Why are you shivering like this?”

“Bharath…I…need…some..” Bharath gave her water. She galloped complete glass in no time. Bharath rubbed her back gently. He asked in a caring tone “treat me as your friend and speak frankly. Its clearly visible you are eating up words”, he took her face and continued “Look at my eyes. Speak now”

“Bharath please don’t mistake me. I was in need of some time to prepare myself physically and mentally. I am afraid to tell that to you also I couldn’t tell you. My heart has started craving for your touch. Though I am not prepared completely to start our life as typical husband and wife” she paused and looked at him with fear. He smiled and gestured to continue still holding her face. That gave her some strength and she continued “I was afraid to confess my love to you. I wished to offer myself completely only when I am prepared to be your soulmate. I..need..some..time. I can’t tell you how long.. but..” he placed his finger on her lips

He started speaking “Sindhu! Who said marriage is meant only for physical relationship. It is just a part. Initially I have no idea to marry because my expectation, I felt it is incredible. I wished my wife should be my travel partner, my companion during my tough times, a good daughter to my mother than a daughter in law, who laughs with me, who cries with me, with whom I can play, whom I can trust, who understands me completely, who walks with me in the endless road, who cares me like my mother. I see all these characteristics in you. I could see love and affection in your eyes. I could feel your love in your food, in bed, when you sleep especially (he winked his eyes), when you hold my hand, when you hug me, each and every minute I am with you. That’s enough Sindhu. I can survive with this. This happiness is more than anything for me. And you! My priceless Sindhu. You be with me forever. I can live happily than any other person in this world. These small hugs, sweet kisses and ever smiling Sindhu give me immense pleasure. Otherwise I am least bothered about making love. I don’t want to make love. I am feeling it in you every second. That is more than enough. Stay happy.” He took the night gown and placed in his wardrobe “even if that gown never gets an opportunity to deck you, which would be its unfortunate. I am not at going to feel for it. I am saying this from my heart. And I mean it. “ he placed her hands on his cheeks. Sindhu laughed from her heart with her moist eyes. “Thank you Bharath. I love you more than anything in this world. i…i..Feel lucky to get you. And…” Bharath stopped her by placing his lips on her lips. Another passionate kiss which pacified her mind and drag her even more closely towards him

The inseparable couple has to be parted due to the nonstop calling bell noise. “Let me go..” Sindhu whispered. “Don’t go” Bharath replied with his eyes closed his one hand caressing her hair and other wrapping her back. “Bharath! Please. Let me go. Aunty is sleeping”. He loosen his grip. She hopped towards the hall and opened the door.

2 ladies one aging around 50 and other one in twenties with a frustrating look. “This should be the girl” the young one whispered on the old one’s ears. Lady in 50 nodded her head staring at Sindhu.

“Please come in” Sindhu greeted them

“Bharath’s wife??” the old lady questioned in reprobating tone. Sindhu nodded her head. Meanwhile Menaka and Bharath came out of their respective rooms and shocked to see those ladies. Sindhu stood beside Menaka.

Bharath’s eyes were fuming in anger. Sindhu stood confused at their reaction.

Stay Tuned..

3. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Wow Romance Guru :) Sema Episode pongaa :) Ur Narration is so real dear :) Yaaru pudhu villinga :p hope they stay happy always like this ;-)

4. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Vandhutaangaya Villis

5. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Rith...

Surprised with ur next sudden update and a twist in story....Lovely episode and i just loved their understanding...Love and caring along with understanding/adjustments leads ur life in a good path always

Guess they might be Bharath's relatives...May be his athai and her daughter ????

6. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Thats what i feel too..Mebbe they had initially planned to get bharath married to his cousin...

1 person likes this.
  7. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

wow two episode :thankyou2: ... very nice Rith how well u narrated abt a relationship between husband and wife...really these small small things give very much happiness in life..husband wife are best friends or i can say more than friend:)

ur narration :hatsoff

those ladies might be their relatives thinkingsmiley

8. Angiee

Angiee Silver IL'ite

ayoo... mudilaye...:-( .. I feel feverish after reading this hot romantic episode. ssshhhhbbbaaa ** :shaking::shaking: *shivering*

**love magic at its peak** hurray to you Rith ... hugsmileyhugsmiley

2 people like this.
  9. StrangerLady

StrangerLady Gold IL'ite

@rith, orey the loveuuuu. nextu manirathnam neenga dhanungooooo. but y did u close the shutter in the midst of a gud luv scene jus like in cinema they close the curtains... hmm how gentle bharath is, jus luv him this episode. n who is the new disturbance?

actually i expected a fight scene in andaman bet bharath n the agent, but paravayilla
    c mon sindhu chumma parandhu parandhu adima new villies a, she will jus beat them with her left hand itself, correct know rith.

10. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

@ammusatheesh, you guessed it right..all my readers are thinking better than me..:exactly:
    hi 5...

@mahavid, @angiee, @28neha, @brahan, @meerasrini

No hero without villian right...

3 people like this.