1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love After Marriage!!!

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Rith, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Uma. Happy Women's day

2. twinklingstar

twinklingstar Gold IL'ite

hey rith that is good that u r getting so much pain to post ur stories and make reader cherish with it. love u dear for that.
    and where is ur todays episode :)

3. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Rith.

Lovely episodes :kiss

Yesterday I read episode 29 .Due to server problem I couldn't read further. As I finished reading our door bell rang. My husband who was out of the town since 15 days was standing front of the door. gigglingsmiley It was surprise for us because he informed us that he will returned till today night.:rotfl

I am angry on you Rith .because in thinking of next episode I lost concentration on driving & got scolding from my trainer.:).

Just now I read episode 30 & I admit that I am greedy & waiting for next episode :biglaugh

4. Angiee

Angiee Silver IL'ite

Happy women's day to the romantic writer... :) :)

okie... Its time!! waiting for bharath's return from office! :p ;-)

1 person likes this.
  5. rambhu

rambhu Silver IL'ite

why this bharath dint come from office yet.. Computer Typing

1 person likes this.
  6. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

@Rith dear-- Wer r u!!!!!!!! Hope security dint take ur Ipad and kept it outside :shaking:

7. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Episode 31

Bharath and his team worked hard to resolve the issue. They forget the time, forget to have food, forget the entire world. Since that was a client impacting issue, they have to resolve at the earliest. Sindhu keep on sending messages to check whether he had food or not. Menaka was interacting with her. Sindhu narrated her school days, how strict Ganapathy was, how she aspired to go for a job and so and so on. She asked how she handled the mansion alone. But Menaka denied and said how happy she felt when the family was expanded with one more addition called Sindhu. The minute Bharath tied knot, the sorrows, challenges, hard times everything she has faced all through this year flew away. Menaka was in need of a daughter rather than a wife for his son. Sindhu’s heart felt very proud and happy when Menaka conveyed this. Her eyes were wet in joy

Menaka contacted a lecturer working in the nearest arts college to seek some job for her DIL. Sindhu felt very happy about that. The time passed by chit chats, regular house chores and watching TV.

By 4 Am, Sindhu’s phone beeped indicating a text message. It was from Bharath “Fried rice was so yummy. Thanks!!”

Sindhu : “you had just now”

Bharath: “What are you doing? Dreaming about me?”

Sindhu: “Definitely NO!!”

Bharath: “This reply is from your eyes or lips”

Sindhu: “Heart. When will you come?”

Bharath: “Why? Eager to get punishment: p”

Sindhu: “No. Eager to GIVE punishment”

Bharath: “I am ready even now”

Sindhu: “So bad you are. Idiot”

Bharath: “I know that already. Anyways, I will be coming late. Don’t wait for me. You and mom have dinner and sleep. I have spare key”

Sindhu didn’t reply anything. She felt upset that she couldn’t be with Bharath. “I miss you Bharath” she typed the message but didn’t send. She informed Menaka that he will be coming late. Menaka consoled her that this is common in IT field. Sindhu convinced Menaka that she will eat along with Bharath. She has accepted immediately. Till 10 PM, Menaka sat along with Sindhu. Later she retired to bed. Sindhu started reading novel waiting for him. Without her knowledge she slept on the sofa

Bharath came home by 12 AM. He saw Sindhu sleeping on the sofa. She took her hand, kissed and placed on his cheeks. “I am sorry sweet heart” he whispered on her ears. She woke up. With her half closed eyes, she noticed time was 12 AM.

Sindhu: “Go, refresh and come. I will arrange plates for dinner”

Bharath: “I had at office. I just need sleep as I am so tired”

Sindhu was disappointed that he has completed his dinner. She went in to clear all the utensils. Menaka came out seeing the lights.

“Bharath! What happened dear. Why so late. Sindhu was waiting for you to have dinner along with you.”

Bharath bit his tongue. He replied “We had mom. Sleep now. will speak tomorrow. “Menaka said ok and left. Bharath went to his room and refreshed. When Sindhu came in he went to kitchen, prepared milk for both and came to his room. Sindhu lay down covering her completely in bed sheet. Bharath took away the bed sheet and gave her the milk glass. Sindhu shook her head as refusing to drink milk and closed her eyes. He sat near her and brushed her hair. “Are you angry?” no response. “I am sorry” no response again. “I am going to kiss you” she got up immediately and stared at him

Bharath extended the glass to her. He noticed droplets in her eyes. He wiped it gently and lifted her head holding her chin

Bharath: “Whats up. Why your beautiful eyes are raining now”

Sindhu: “I am expecting more from you Bharath. You know expectation always leads to disappointment. I am experiencing that now”

Bharath: “Sindhu. That’s the nature of my job. But I promise whenever I have time, I will spend time with you. Deal? Cheers..” . Sindhu smiled and drank the milk.

Bharath sighed in relief and said “for this 1 cup of milk, how many lies I have to say…oh god! Please save me.” She pinched him. “Ahhh…sindhu…it pains”

Sindhu replied “of course. If I beat you, it pains both. Pinching is the best punishment where only the opponent gets hurt” and laughed

Bharath “Your crime rate is getting increased. Your punishment is going to be severe”
    Sindhu replied sarcastically “You said you are tired. Sleep now”.

Bharath “Sure, I will after complimenting or punishing…..”. Sindhu closed his mouth with her palms. He kissed on her palms. Sindhu took away her hand and hit him with the pillow “How naughty you are. . Sleep now..”she pushed him towards the opposite side and smiled at him. Sleep embraced them and Sun’s rays started its travel to spread along this world

Stay Tuned..

8. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Happy Women's day dearies...

9. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

No meera. Women's day celebration is going on in my office. I gave a speech on “'Women in the Boardroom' moving towards the future". thats why the delay. Due to time constraint i have posted short episode. Hope you all forgive me

10. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

no more pains twinklingstar..iPad is helping me. i am copying the episodes in mail and posting from there. That helps a lot. for net connection, i switched on the hot spot in my phone. Now I can access IL without any hindrance :p

Thanks to @omsrisai for suggesting this idea

1 person likes this.